HOW CAN YOU BATS!: Indian Actress wants to play Female Joker"We Need Less Sanitized Roles For Women"

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Janhvi Kapoor Wants To Play Female Joker, Says 'We Need Less Sanitised Roles For Women'
Garima Satija
Updated: Oct 15, 2019, 13:49 IST
58.6K SHARES
TWITTER REDDIT SAVE
Have you ever imagined how a female Joker would be like?
have_you_ever_imagined_how_a_female_joker_would_be_like_1571124170_725x725.jpg

PINIMG.COM

Men will lose their minds, according to this Twitter user! It would definitely lead to classic male outrage.

The joke here is on misogyny, by the way. But on a serious note, would you want to see a female version of Joker onscreen? Janhvi Kapoor is vouching for it. “I would love to play a female character that’s just as uninhibited as the Joker,” she was quoted as saying by Bollywood Humgama at the MAMI Movie Mela 2019.

janhvi_kapoor_wants_to_play_female_version_of_joker_1571124442_725x725.jpg

She added that there should be more roles that portray the uninhibited side of women. And so, she would love see female versions of controversial characters like Kabir Singh and Joker, she said.
female_joker_1571124566_725x725.jpg

SUPERBBTOYS.COM

“Times are changing, but I still I think we need to have a little less sanitised role for women. The best such role I can think of, in the Indian context, is the one played by Nutan in Bandini,” she said.
janhvi_kapoor_wants_to_play_female_version_of_joker_1571124692_725x725.jpg

TWITTER

“There should be more roles that portray the uninhibited side of the female - roles such as the female versions of Kabir Singh or the Joker,” she added.
female_version_of_kabir_singh_1571124638.png

Well, a while ago, Lilly Singh, better known as Superwoman, gave us a sneak peek into how would a female Joker would like. That was quite relatable. Watch it below.

Trending stories on Indian Lifestyle, Culture, Relationships, Food, Travel, Entertainment, News & New Technology News

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
This would be dope as much as yall hate

seeing women play different roles would be amazing

period acting up, Boom ... Joker.