How can Sony or Nintendo compete with xbox after this takes off?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do I wanna play Zelda and Mario portable or Bleeding Edge and Grounded portable? Tough choice :troll:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The Switch is 10 million units above the Xbox One worldwide.
While I do believe this, it's kinda crazy that I never see anybody playing a Switch or even really talking about it. Not even kids. Everybody played it for a month or two and then let it sit in a corner somewhere? I don't even play mine and I can play any game for free

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
While I do believe this, it's kinda crazy that I never see anybody playing a Switch or even really talking about it. Not even kids. Everybody played it for a month or two and then let it sit in a corner somewhere? I don't even play mine and I can play any game for free
Both my sons and their friends on that shyt heavy. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know, is it weird that nobody is speaking on the video which is the purpose of this thread :dahell:
Switch will outsell the Xbox. Mark my words.
Gamepass will outsell them both combined, mark my words :ufdup:
Do I wanna play Zelda and Mario portable or Bleeding Edge and Grounded portable? Tough choice :troll:
Bleeding edge >>> ps vita streaming
Nothing is beating Mario and Zelda
Everything beats Mario and zelda. I been on those franchises since the 80's right. We know what it is. Zelda ppl don't even care for like they used to. BOTW was loved and hated depending on who you ask. The latest Mario was a drop off according to the majority but still good. Here's the thing tho. Have gamers abandoned xbox and Sony because of Mario and zelda? The other ecosystems are thriving much better than Nintendo's. Nintendo is for exclusives mostly. The majority is xbox/sony/pc.

So the xbox offers way more games that look and play better, on the go, as part of the service. How do you compete with that? Did you watch the video? You don't have to buy a switch to play bootleg doom and witcher anymore. You don't even have to buy an xbox. Your phone with a bigger screen can be your system. Illogical to hate but do you coli...
Facts :handshake:

And I believe you don't play because you have too much to play. That takes away the desire to play at all. I don't know why but that's how I felt when I modded my wii (at first, then I got over it)
Both my sons and their friends on that shyt heavy. :yeshrug:
Well the alternative was ps4 so...
Terrible thread number 1,783.
So you don't like the video sir?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You know, is it weird that nobody is speaking on the video which is the purpose of this thread :dahell:

Gamepass will outsell them both combined, mark my words :ufdup:

Bleeding edge >>> ps vita streaming

Everything beats Mario and zelda. I been on those franchises since the 80's right. We know what it is. Zelda ppl don't even care for like they used to. BOTW was loved and hated depending on who you ask. The latest Mario was a drop off according to the majority but still good. Here's the thing tho. Have gamers abandoned xbox and Sony because of Mario and zelda? The other ecosystems are thriving much better than Nintendo's. Nintendo is for exclusives mostly. The majority is xbox/sony/pc.

So the xbox offers way more games that look and play better, on the go, as part of the service. How do you compete with that? Did you watch the video? You don't have to buy a switch to play bootleg doom and witcher anymore. You don't even have to buy an xbox. Your phone with a bigger screen can be your system. Illogical to hate but do you coli...

Facts :handshake:

And I believe you don't play because you have too much to play. That takes away the desire to play at all. I don't know why but that's how I felt when I modded my wii (at first, then I got over it)

Well the alternative was ps4 so...

So you don't like the video sir?

Didn't read......
q5sEcV5.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Game streaming with NEVER take off. It's ALWAYS better to have the game physically installing on your hard drive
In the past your statement would be true, but in the present? The op has a video that PROVES you're mistaken. And internet speeds are only increasing so eventually even your cricket wireless phone will be compatible. Don't be a hater just because you gotta wait a little longer than the rest of us :therethere:
Didn't read......
q5sEcV5.png
Mayweather productions everybody