How are you outside of the coli?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Some of ya'll talk all big n speak the shyt out of your mind... I was just wondering if you're as confrontational outside of the coli.

I'll start...

I can talk to anyone around me without feeling too shy. I know for a fact that I'm an outspoken individual. I was told that I'm super bubbly, no one is a stranger to me! Im nice to everyone n everything... :dj2: I do however have a mini temper but its nothing big. :whistle: my kindness outweighs everything else! :hug: :yes: ...

oh... Feel free to shyt on this topic for the hatin ass ratchetheads :yeshrug:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
guess it's safe to say I'm pretty much the same, don't really cause problems unless someone confronts me first.
all my opinions are true and I speak my mind, whether or not it's the right thing to be said depending on the situation.

:yeshrug:

why sugarcoat shyt for people, in the long run you're only lying to urself.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
guess it's safe to say I'm pretty much the same, don't really cause problems unless someone confronts me first.
all my opinions are true and I speak my mind, whether or not it's the right thing to be said depending on the situation.

:yeshrug:

why sugarcoat shyt for people, in the long run you're only lying to urself.

I never sugarcoat anything. I remember i had a talk with my girl n she told me that I was too blunt sometimes. Chick said i could say some things a little nicer. :heh:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Im much more ratchet and outgoing in real life than I am on the coli..

I figure its just the net so no point in getting confrontational with a :troll:
just laugh at the fukkery and keep it moving.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incredibly introverted. To the point that I don't really have an "outside the coli". My social life basically is my girlfriend and my cats. :yeshrug: I really don't like people.