How are you gonna be remembered?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last week this cat I went to HS with died in a car accident. It's been many years since and I only went go school with him for 1 year, but we knew all the same people, ended up at the same parties and bars all the time. I didn't know of him to be a dirtbag or anything. All the times I've kicked it with him and seen him out and about, he was always smiling. Just a good kid. I don't question how life is supposed to work out all I know is a good cat is gone. He left us with that gift though, those memories, that smile. As we get older we can get jaded, especially as we define situations as right and wrong, fair and unfair but you never know when this is gonna end. I say to everyone, take time to enjoy your life and enjoy those around you.

Daps
I'ma try to be remembered as a good ass dad by my kids. If my baby moms ends up being the best broad in the world, cool, if she turns out to be some bytch I regret getting with, whatever. But I want my kids to know that I handled mine like a man and was always there for them, no matter what.

Unless that bytch brainwashes them and tells them to call tyreece "daddy". Then ima be remembered as the nikka that chris benoit'd his family :damn:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Man idk...Depends on who the person is thinking about me...Could be a variety of things

I just had a son back in November. I really don't want to leave this Earth without teaching him the things I had to discover on my own..So yea I guess one of the things is a great father

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
I think about that constantly. I'll probably be remembered as an artist. HOPEFULLY I'll be remembered as someone who was able to raise/change public consciousness/perception on certain fronts

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'ma try to be remembered as a good ass dad by my kids. If my baby moms ends up being the best broad in the world, cool, if she turns out to be some bytch I regret getting with, whatever. But I want my kids to know that I handled mine like a man and was always there for them, no matter what.

Unless that bytch brainwashes them and tells them to call tyreece "daddy". Then ima be remembered as the nikka that chris benoit'd his family :damn:

I'd like to think you wouldn't kill your seeds