How are yall smoking these days

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This is a judgment free zone. Now go on before your ass end up in a pokeball:ufdup:
adfa1494fff5f80dd15422cd3d0f69d5.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Portable dry herb vape..

I'm getting old.. time to take care of these lungs. This way it's not harsh at all.. get a good high and I save a lotta weed too

I then use the burnt weed in my baking or make tinctures with it
I had more issues vaping then I ever did smoking. I remember vaping weed and having a heaviness in my chest and coughing hours after I was done vaping

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They got those new premium backwoods I’ve been fukking with.

Tbh, it’s better than the five pack with all those random flavors but the store owners been catching on so they jacked up the new ones to the old backwoods 5 pack price.

Other than that, usually if I’ve got a big enough roach, I will carve an apple up into a bong and finish the roaches by smoking them out of the apple.

Or sometimes I’ll use a grab-a-leaf, they’re usually consistent in terms of thickness. That’s one problem I have with some backwood cigars, some of them are too thin and will crack.

Premium backwoods ???

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They got those new premium backwoods I’ve been fukking with.

Tbh, it’s better than the five pack with all those random flavors but the store owners been catching on so they jacked up the new ones to the old backwoods 5 pack price.

Other than that, usually if I’ve got a big enough roach, I will carve an apple up into a bong and finish the roaches by smoking them out of the apple.

Or sometimes I’ll use a grab-a-leaf, they’re usually consistent in terms of thickness. That’s one problem I have with some backwood cigars, some of them are too thin and will crack.
Nothing irks my soul more than old woods. I literally ask the clerk to cop a feel to make sure they’re nice & soft for me. They’re too expensive to have a whole pack of old woods
I've never smoked anything a day in my life.

But this Mexican chick at my job smokes something out of an apple in the parking lot during break.

A literal apple
lol I can tell she is broke and can’t afford no roll up. Apples are an excellent ghetto option if you have nothing some smoke weed with. You can also use the inside of a corn on a cob but I never personally saw anybody do that.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

But this Mexican chick at my job smokes something out of an apple in the parking lot during break.

A literal apple
I do that with my roaches. It’s a good head rush.
Premium backwoods ???
Yes, they got like a Pennsylvania one, a Connecticut one, and one other one I can’t remember at the moment as I’ve only brought a pack out in Santa Fe for the first time last weekend.

I mean, they ain’t really that special. I feel like 1 out of 3 in the pack be too thin. But, the old 5 packs use to be 2-3 thin ones. Maybe even dry.

I’d be having to surgically create my blunts with some of the stale packs I got

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

A literal apple
No disrespect to you, but I would be questioning my occupation if I was still around bytches smoking out of apples like it's the 8th grade.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I had more issues vaping then I ever did smoking. I remember vaping weed and having a heaviness in my chest and coughing hours after I was done vaping
Was it dry herb or that liquid vapor shyt?

I feel way better after switching from Bongs to the dry herb vape :blessed: