How are yall smoking these days

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I remember when I got my first facial hair and was able to get blunt wraps without too much hassle

People starting off with papers then bushing then :lolbron:

Introduced to bongs, vapes, bowls, in college

Gas mask was too much for me

Smoking backwoods heavy made me feel burnt out

Raw papers are probably the healthiest but it doesn't feel the same .

Never did dabs

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
They got those new premium backwoods I’ve been fukking with.

Tbh, it’s better than the five pack with all those random flavors but the store owners been catching on so they jacked up the new ones to the old backwoods 5 pack price.

Other than that, usually if I’ve got a big enough roach, I will carve an apple up into a bong and finish the roaches by smoking them out of the apple.

Or sometimes I’ll use a grab-a-leaf, they’re usually consistent in terms of thickness. That’s one problem I have with some backwood cigars, some of them are too thin and will crack.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Bong is my favorite way to go because it maximizes the weed I smoke and limits how much I need to get a good high.

With a great bong and quality weed I only need to smoke one bowl to get a good head change.

Takes me over a month to go through an ounce of herb

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Out of small pipe or bong. Straight weed, no extra flavors, no need to buy any leaf/paper all the time, only buy $1 pack of screens every few months, and my weed lasts much longer than rolling blunts and joints