How America’s Perpetual Warfare Abroad Is Fueling an Increase in White Supremacist Violence in U.S.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Leaderless resistance" suggests a person can be both a lone wolf and part of an organization. Or rather, that we need to rethink "organization". Interesting...

:dahell: these neo nazi's should take their asses over there and fight Isil if they so war hungry...:what:

They do. Then they return and want to fight the government and nonwhites.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I meant as in they should STAY over there, last time I checked Al-Quieda and ISIS still running around out there...:mjpls: Seems they not doing a good job of exterminating them like Trump said he would...
:dead:
I feel it.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
"Leaderless resistance" suggests a person can be both a lone wolf and part of an organization. Or rather, that we need to rethink "organization". Interesting...
It does not work
Look at the tea party.
It was at first just libertarians & limited govt peeps.
But it was leaderless & therefore easy to hijack.
So it was hijacked & now mostly just has racist warhawks

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
So will this be parlayed into an anti-war movement?

Foreign policy is economic policy, there cannot be distinctions made. The consistent spending of US tax dollars overseas is a shame. With affordable housing becoming more scarce and single family homes being taken off the market and turned into rental properties everyone is feeling the hurt of increased scarcity of many things, housing simply being the foremost.

Americans that are impoverished are at each others necks because we aren't prospering, not sure what the solution is, but I imagine having a dramatic decrease in money flowing out of America might help.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It does not work
Look at the tea party.
It was at first just libertarians & limited govt peeps.
But it was leaderless & therefore easy to hijack.
So it was hijacked & now mostly just has racist warhawks

It "works" in terms of having successful terrorist attacks, which is what the lady was talking about. So you have someone who doesn't have an immediate superior nor does he have subordinates, but he has access to information and a loose association with like-minded people. When that person commits a terrorist act, she's saying we need to treat that person and his like-minded people as apart of a single organization. If I understand her correctly, anyway.