Houston, what's good with the thickness out there?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas make the same threads everyday breh. :holyboast:

We calling women horses now? :broglasses:

:what:

6zsymo.jpg

Imagine walkin' around with a bunch of women built like this. That's the most accurate picture I could find to reflect the scenery in houston. Everybody was thick. Not fat, thick. Meaty, juicy, cotdamn it I need to go back :noah:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Honestly them Texas guhls be thicka than a muhfcka:ohhh: like they be having ppl in the room uncomfortable they so thick:lawd:

Breh, I legit had to throw on a jacket to cover my sh*t up. My weakness is thickness. Meat. And it was on overload in Houston. All those robust asses and meaty thighs, not to mention all the women are all friendly and sh*t :wow: I ain't seen so many thick women since my last trip to South America :wow:

Last edited:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
You right breh, I would have nutted in less than 15 min :whew: Y'all got hella thick and cute African chicks too. Just all around goodness :noah:

ha, 15 minutes...you left out the "."...

There's bad hoes all over the "surrounding area".

You can be riding in a car, look over and see a bytch you'd wanna marry.

:mjlol:I seen a bytch so bad while I was on the gig, I made a Facebook post 'bout the shyt.

Imagine seein' hoes and doin' :banderas: in every direction, that's life for me when I leave the house.

I seen a white girl with the craziest ass but facially, she was the most unlikely to have that ass.

The Houston area is one of them places where the baddest bytches might very well be the ones that hate you like a muthafukka.

Yall nikkas make the same threads everyday breh. :holyboast:

We calling women horses now? :broglasses:

:what:

Why you have a lesbian that's 'bout to die in your avatar?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
ha, 15 minutes...you left out the "."...

There's bad hoes all over the "surrounding area".

You can be riding in a car, look over and see a bytch you'd wanna marry.

:mjlol:I seen a bytch so bad while I was on the gig, I made a Facebook post 'bout the shyt.

Imagine seein' hoes and doin' :banderas: in every direction, that's life for me when I leave the house.

I seen a white girl with the craziest ass but facially, she was the most unlikely to have that ass.

The Houston area is one of them places where the baddest bytches might very well be the ones that hate you like a muthafukka.

Yeah Houston has a legit claim to having better black women than Atlanta. I didn't even get to mention the yellowbones, I saw at least 5 in Houston in one day, in Chicago, dem bishes are like unicorns. :heh:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Yeah Houston has a legit claim to having better black women than Atlanta. I didn't even get to mention the yellowbones, I saw at least 5 in Houston in one day, in Chicago, dem bishes are like unicorns. :heh:

nikka, the white girls/women...

I was on the gig and seen one lookin' like she just left a gym but was at one of the elementary schools, she was bad.

When I tell you it's more than just Houston, I mean that shyt because I don't have shyt to do with Houston and still see bad hoes.

shyt, I seen a bytch doin' a photo shoot up the way from my house...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikka, the white girls/women...

I was on the gig and seen one lookin' like she just left a gym but was at one of the elementary schools, she was bad.

When I tell you it's more than just Houston, I mean that shyt because I don't have shyt to do with Houston and still see bad hoes.

shyt, I seen a bytch doin' a photo shoot up the way from my house...

I been to Austin before, and while there were hella cute girls there, Austin ain't have sh*t on Houston.