Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Very much enjoyed this win but rewatching it just makes me feel like they should’ve beat them by like 30. The Texans themselves didn’t play very clean, and Richardson went 9/19 with a couple lucky ass bombs that were the result of bad Texans coverage and great catches by the WRs. But I like the Texans having such a new attitude and confidence. OBrien and Watson would’ve lost this game. You also see why they traded for Mixon and made some of the other moves they made. Mario Edwards damn near out Richardson to sleep. The d-line will need to consistently do stuff like that. Bears next week ain’t gonna be a cakewalk cause that defense is very good, but they should make Caleb Williams look like trash.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes you have to win ugly, but man it was frustrating to watch the offense, which shouldn’t have been the case. I know the Bears have a very good defense and did so heading into the season, but this still should’ve been a pretty dominant Texans win. Thankfully CJ and Nico were able to have a consistent connection throughout the game, and the defense was more than solid all night. The penalties were killers though and didn’t make sense being that they were at home. They do that nonsense on the road and they more than likely don’t win. The Watson trade still pays dividends though and appreciate his deviancy to lay the foundation for our time.

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
The talent is there. But boy these dude need discipline. Stupid penalties killing momentum. And it's coming from the veterans. shyt will get you ousted in the playoffs