Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
What a stank ass game in every facet. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching, water boy, training staff, etc. Y’all saw the game so I don’t have much else to say, but I will mention the the NFL is disgraceful for MetLife stadium still being a thing. Every single team has complained about the dumpster fire of a stadium and they still have people playing there.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Man I wish CJ didn’t take those hits last game cause I just feel so deflated going into this game. I’ve been over Mills as his fanbase was such a cancer the last 2 years. A lot will have to go right for the Texans and o win this despite the Titans being under .500. You know the Titans will be playing their asses off, especially with the Titans wearing the Oilers unis :mjlol: :hhh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
How fitting is it that a franchise that doesn’t have their own history and celebrates a lot of players that never stepped foot in Tennessee gets eliminated from the playoffs by the city they got their history from?? Those lames celebrate the uniforms but not the multiple chokejobs. Welp, enjoy this recent choke job you lames.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The defense really played lights out and though Keenum’s stats weren’t that good, he did exactly what you want your backup QB to do — make the right passes at the right time. Stingley was a madman out there. The d line made Derrick Henry totally useless. I could barely tell he was even on the field.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
How fitting is it that a franchise that doesn’t have their own history and celebrates a lot of players that never stepped foot in Tennessee gets eliminated from the playoffs by the city they got their history from?? Those lames celebrate the uniforms but not the multiple chokejobs. Welp, enjoy this recent choke job you lames.

Why do y'all take that shyt so personally lmao. Even the players don't care as much as y'all. Tell Earl Campbell & Warren Moon to come cheer for the Texans then...

Bud and his fam own it and choose to do with it what they will. It is what it is. If it don't belong to us, then the history def don't belong to y'all either and it can collect dust in the closet somewhere :hhh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Why do y'all take that shyt so personally lmao. Even the players don't care as much as y'all. Tell Earl Campbell & Warren Moon to come cheer for the Texans then...

Bud and his fam own it and choose to do with it what they will. It is what it is. If it don't belong to us, then the history def don't belong to y'all either and it can collect dust in the closet somewhere :hhh:
I’m just telling you what goes on. The Titans organization celebrates a lot of history that never actually happened in Tennessee including various players. But them and their goofy fans seem to ignore that massive blown leads and choke jobs. Also, Earl Campbell actually has been at Texans games, and Warren Moon has shown a lot of support for Stroud. And, enjoy this massive present day choke job and the cute uniforms. Pay your respects to Case Keenum and multiple other guys that dominated your team yesterday. I know you responded to me with tears on your keyboard. Wipe them off and have some damn dignity.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

I’m just telling you what goes on. The Titans organization celebrates a lot of history that never actually happened in Tennessee including various players. But them and their goofy fans seem to ignore that massive blown leads and choke jobs. Also, Earl Campbell actually has been at Texans games, and Warren Moon has shown a lot of support for Stroud. And, enjoy this massive present day choke job and the cute uniforms. Pay your respects to Case Keenum and multiple other guys that dominated your team yesterday. I know you responded to me with tears on your keyboard. Wipe them off and have some damn dignity.

Ironically enough, you're the one typing like them Oiler throwbacks really Hurt Your Soul on sum Lupe ish & it's tears droppin' on your keyboard. You won. Congratulations. You still won't get the "history" back that you never had in the 1st place & any Hou team will still get the cease & desist if they try any funny shyt. 1 score win is dominating:laff:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Couldn’t see this game this weekend cuz I was out of town. But that was a gusty ass win by the fellas. The defense came to play after getting embarrassed last week up in New York. Also didn’t expect Case to get the start of Mills. That doesn’t bold well for long neck on the future. Hopefully CJ, Will, and Nico will be back for the Browns game. Starting to feel like these last three games are must wins.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Ironically enough, you're the one typing like them Oiler throwbacks really Hurt Your Soul on sum Lupe ish & it's tears droppin' on your keyboard. You won. Congratulations. You still won't get the "history" back that you never had in the 1st place & any Hou team will still get the cease & desist if they try any funny shyt. 1 score win is dominating:laff:
i didn’t read this but enjoy this video. I know you weren’t really laughing when you posted that emoji

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Lemme put it in layman's terms that you and Bomani's pontificating ass can even understand...

bc1ej7afba7c1.png