Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t listen to it myself, but apparently Cal and Hannah McNair were on SportsRadio 610 earlier, and there’s been mostly a lot of good feedback. One thing is, it sounds like Cal’s wife is far more in tune with the team and football in general than Cal himself. I’ve always described Cal as Chris Farley in Tommy Boy, but without the endearing qualities to make you root for him. He’s seems out of touch and as if he should be owner of a comic book store or something instead of a football team. Judging from the comments, Hannah actually has the pulse of the fans and realizes the damage that has been cause by O’Brien, Watson, and others in the organization.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
They have a lot of good candidates so far (completely contradicting the Texans being “non-desirable). I’d prefer a younger coach that you know would be here long term. Payton is younger than I thought though, so ehhh :yeshrug:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
They have a lot of good candidates so far (completely contradicting the Texans being “non-desirable). I’d prefer a younger coach that you know would be here long term. Payton is younger than I thought though, so ehhh :yeshrug:

I think we’re being used as leverage. I doubt he heads to a rebuilding team even though we’re on the right track with the rubies with all the picks and shyt load of cap.