House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn (Arcade)

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The House of the Dead franchise returns with an all new arcade game in 2018! Titled House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn, the franchise drops the "The" and the numbering and seemingly returns to the franchises roots, bringing things back to a mansion and reviving a classic enemy. This may be a reboot. lastly Yes! the voice acting is chessy.

Update:
Story Setting
In 2006, three years after James Taylor's heroic sacrifice at the end of The House of the Dead 4, his former partner, Kate Green, joins forces with James' younger brother, Ryan Taylor, on a undercover mission in a dinner event within Scarecrow’s Mansion, until "The Mystery Man" (who debuted in The House of the Dead III) unleashes his own army of creatures upon the dinner guests, and soon the world.

Development
House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn is confirmed to be running on Unreal Engine 4 and has confirmed it will get a theater-style deluxe arcade cabinet which will have vibrating seats. The cabinet will also use motion sensors. Who knows, maybe if VR catches on, SEGA can have a easy port on their hands.

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I used to suck ass at these games.

Would last like 1 minute.

This and that other game...Time Crisis or whatever it was.

Hard ass fukking games.
Rail shooters are pretty hard. I've managed to last till the 2nd stage on THOD 4. Time crisis was also pretty hard I could never get past the first phase, you probably played Virtua Cop.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Have you managed to successfully complete a rail gun shooter?

I think it was Time Crisis 2 or 3 that I finished at Six Flags. Whichever one has the last level where your driving down like a freeway getting shot at by helicopters and shyt. Wild fun.

Im pretty sure that it was 3. Because it was the only one I would play until 4 came out. Now 4 is pretty tough to beat I'll admit.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I think it was Time Crisis 2 or 3 that I finished at Six Flags. Whichever one has the last level where your driving down like a freeway getting shot at by helicopters and shyt. Wild fun.

Im pretty sure that it was 3. Because it was the only one I would play until 4 came out. Now 4 is pretty tough to beat I'll admit.
Yeah it's Time Crisis 3 at the end of phase 1 the boss is some redhead that looks like Hworang in Tekken 4 with his soldier uniform.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Yeah it's Time Crisis 3 at the end of phase 1 the boss is some redhead that looks like Hworang in Tekken 4 with his soldier uniform.

Word up you know exactly what I'm talking about homie come through with the crazy rockets

:russ:

Hold this rep

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Word up you know exactly what I'm talking about homie come through with the crazy rockets

:russ:

Hold this rep
Thanks, once them rockets got destroyed in his final phase he's like "fukk it" he uses his assault rifle and grenades, then finally dies with the aircraft crashing down either from too much damage or the pilot fainted lol.