House of the Dead 1 and 2 are coming to Switch, and potentially other consoles in 2020

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Polish studio Forever Entertainment is remaking Sega’s light gun titles House of the Dead and House of the Dead 2, and they’re coming to Switch.

The company is also responsible for the upcoming remake of Panzer Dragoon, another Sega title.

We’ve only got a Polish source for this news at the moment so we’re not 100% of the scope of this project, but we’d assume it will take the same form as the aforementioned Panzer Dragoon remake, which intends to give the existing game a HD lick of paint.

The games are due for release next year.

House Of The Dead 1 And 2 Are Coming To Switch

Confirmation

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not sure how this will work on the switch. Dream cast had a controller mode that you would just move the reticle with the sticks. Unless Nintendo has a new controller for this I barely see the point. I wish they found a way to make light Gun games work on modern TVs.
honestly, for anyone looking for that type of game, Until Dawn Rush of Blood on PSVR is great.

that aside, the Arcadium has failed me yet again. Why the hell didn’t anyone tell me they were remaking Panzeer Dragoon? Did I make the thread 3 years ago and complete forget or something?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know how well these will play on modern TVs. The gyros in the modern controllers just aren't as good as light gun + CRTs.

Typing of the Dead would be nice to see revived