Hot Wheels Unleashed OT: Reliving our childhood

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

DLC Plans

hot-wheels-unleashed-dlc-plan.original.jpg

From what I've seen, it has a great track editor, great racing pedigree, the car models are some of the best graphics I've seen and with the license, this should sell great and perhaps a new franchise is born.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Funny story.

My 4 year old(who was 3 at the time) saw this game on the Xbox store(don’t know how his little ass learned how to shop) and preordered the $90 delux version 3 times. And dumb as Xbox charged me almost 300 bucks. I didn’t even know you could purchase a digital game more than once:dwillhuh:

I called and got a refund for two of them but kept one cause I can’t wait to play this game with him :blessed:

His birthday is tomorrow too. Perfect gift.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Funny story.

My 4 year old(who was 3 at the time) saw this game on the Xbox store(don’t know how his little ass learned how to shop) and preordered the $90 delux version 3 times. And dumb as Xbox charged me almost 300 bucks. I didn’t even know you could purchase a digital game more than once:dwillhuh:

I called and got a refund for two of them but kept one cause I can’t wait to play this game with him :blessed:

His birthday is tomorrow too. Perfect gift.

Your babies running your pockets and keeping you in the kitchen :pachaha:

J/K

Looks fun

90 bucks though? :patrice:

edit: I see the standard edition is 50, Collectors is 70, and the Meach Kid's Edition is 90. Wish it was more than 2 player split screen, but I might bite on the 70 dollar edition