Hornets Players Join Celtics Players In Celtics Locker Room For Post Championship Celebration

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The locker room, No. I don't wanna be celebrating in a room full of nothing but sweaty, musty, nekkid nikkas that ain't my teammates :huhldup:

The after party where there's hoes, drank and everyone showered:ehh:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That's what that AAU shyt done to basketball

Back in the day when you were forced to rep yo high school and everyone else was rivals shyt like this ain't happen...

Now everybody cool wit everybody

The league needs the bitter rivalries back.
Like all them 80’s and 90’s nikkas wasn’t out there gambling together, golfing, and partying together lol

Hell lot of those old dudes were doing those things with their opponents. It’d be like Tatum being seen out at a blackjack table before Game 5 with Kyrie

Daps
That's what that AAU shyt done to basketball

Back in the day when you were forced to rep yo high school and everyone else was rivals shyt like this ain't happen...

Now everybody cool wit everybody

The league needs the bitter rivalries back.
Yeah it's a bit too chummy.

I like that the players have legendary runs in the offseason, do business deals etc., but some shyt just needs to not happen. Call your boys up and wish them well. Go out and party with the ladies and invite them over....but standing the locker room?

Imagine Barkley going to the Bulls locker room after they won in '91 tryna hang out while MJ crying in his champagne holding the L O'B trophy.