hood investments

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
whats some good hood investments?
im copping three pair of them olympic 7's on the 21st and putting them on ebay what yall think

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
peep game...

cop a fukkin STACK of those "Forever" stamps they sell at the post office... should run you around $.45 cents each right now... let them collect dust for a few years, then, when the price of stamps is around $.70, sell them shyts for $.65 each and make 20 cents for each stamp :ohmy:

nah, I'm playin, but now that I think about it, that would be a surefire way to make some money LMAO... I don't know who the hell you'd sell the stamps too, though

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Hood investments, hmmmm. Let me see. Selling raffle tickets. Always say you have a winner. They don't know that shyt. Hosting stripper parties. If you can find the right chicks you can make money off of that. That's all I can think of right now.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
im copping three pair of them olympic 7's on the 21st and putting them on ebay what yall think

What do you mean "hood investment"? You mean illegal hustles that don't require a lot of capital? If so, there's quite a few in my opinion, i'll name three:

- mass selling brand new bootlegged entertainment; if you gather about 15-20 equally desperate friends, set up irregular, rotating rackets around your local train stations and push during rush hours, you will profit heavily. All you need are stolen blanks, a stolen 550D ti2 with a premium quality stabilizer, a stolen scanner and a laptop, all cheap to obtain if you know where to look

- CNP credit card fraud; obtaining digits is very easy and cheap but extremely risky, i'd advise that you do this through an experience family member. Basically; Once you CNP order fractionally via the stolen digits, by the time the vendor realizes you're a fraud and the real card owner closes their account out of suspicion, you would have received the package which you can then pawn off at market value for a profit

- scavenging discarded hardware; hardware from junk yards are extremely cheap to purchase. If you visit junk yards frequently enough you're guaranteed to find cheap salvageable hardware of potentially high value which, provided you have the necessary skills, you can fix up and sell just bellow market value for a large profit

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have some cute little kids sell damn near anything door to door in the suburbs. Like candy bars or something.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
peep game...

cop a fukkin STACK of those "Forever" stamps they sell at the post office... should run you around $.45 cents each right now... let them collect dust for a few years, then, when the price of stamps is around $.70, sell them shyts for $.65 each and make 20 cents for each stamp :ohmy:

nah, I'm playin, but now that I think about it, that would be a surefire way to make some money LMAO... I don't know who the hell you'd sell the stamps too, though

Its on a lower scale and all, but I peep and respect game.:obama:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Hood investments, hmmmm. Let me see. Selling raffle tickets. Always say you have a winner. They don't know that shyt. Hosting stripper parties. If you can find the right chicks you can make money off of that. That's all I can think of right now.

:russ: keep em coming

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

I got a pair of VNDS (only worn once so I might just list them as DS) of the FTLOG 7s. How much you think nikkas going wanna buy those for?

5jwnc0.jpg

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
imma cop three thats about 550 wit tax
i can go to the barbershop and post up get em off for maybe 400 a pair or put them online and sell them to somebody