honestly, Musiq Soulchild's "Teach Me" = biggest SIMP/sellout song of all time

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wont even link the video cuz I refuse to give him a spin stat for this song

This dude sold us out. Men, the bruhs, the male species, whatever you wanna call it. That hurt my soul man b/c Musiq was always that dude.

I remember when this song dropped women were going around telling men, "hey you need to listen to this song" I even remember overhearing this one dude telling his woman, "Teach me....I'm sorry baby" I was like :scusthov::wtf:

I dont care that Boyz II Men had a song titled, "Simpin", I dont care that Babyface had that "I'll cook ur dinner, pay ur bills, wash ur clothes" song too.
There's been a million songs like those that nobody really takes seriously....

This was too far.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's pimpin, not simpin. Why y'all dudes act like yall be 100 with these bytches. Y'all know damn well yall be gaming these hoes. Ain't none of y'all walked up on a bytch like look her lil momma,I'm bout to take you in this here bathroom and tear them walls down. And thats what it is. Y'all nikkas ain't built like that.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's pimpin, not simpin. Why y'all dudes act like yall be 100 with these bytches. Y'all know damn well yall be gaming these hoes. Ain't none of y'all walked up on a bytch like look her lil momma,I'm bout to take you in this here bathroom and tear them walls down. And thats what it is. Y'all nikkas ain't built like that.

http://chzichcafterdark.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/funny-pictures-da-fukk.jpg

does this have to do with what I posted?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://chzichcafterdark.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/funny-pictures-da-fukk.jpg

does this have to do with what I posted?

You said the song is simpin. The song is pimpin. You tell a bytch I don't know no better, but I'm willing o learn if you hve patience with me. That's straight game. A nikka like you don't understand that shyt.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i'm sorry for 2004

this is why i can't really listen to rnb like that. These weak negroes will have you thinking doing simped out things is the thing to do.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Damn, I forgot about that one. :laugh:

Let's call it a tie between this and musiq.

i'm sorry for 2004

this is why i can't really listen to rnb like that. These weak negroes will have you thinking doing simped out things is the thing to do.

Hmmm, I dont know breh. That song was cool b/c he's basically saying, "Look, I'mma mess up....alot, and alot more after that.....so here's my apology in advance" :scheme::whistle:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I wont even link the video cuz I refuse to give him a spin stat for this song

This dude sold us out. Men, the bruhs, the male species, whatever you wanna call it. That hurt my soul man b/c Musiq was always that dude.

I remember when this song dropped women were going around telling men, "hey you need to listen to this song" I even remember overhearing this one dude telling his woman, "Teach me....I'm sorry baby" I was like :scusthov::wtf:

I dont care that Boyz II Men had a song titled, "Simpin", I dont care that Babyface had that "I'll cook ur dinner, pay ur bills, wash ur clothes" song too.
There's been a million songs like those that nobody really takes seriously....

This was too far.

:childplease: gtfoh that dude was corny as fukk - all that nikka's songs was wack