Honestly, If We Are Not ****ing, There is No Reason To Be Friends With A *****...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
we can be co-workers. cool. we can acknowledge each other in the halls. we can say "hi." whatever. but, beyond that, there's absolutely no reason for men and women to have any additional contact unless they're fukking. so, when i see a man and woman just chilling as "friends," i view that dude as a fakkit. straight up.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Maybe hes just covertly destroying your relationship from the inside at which point he will swoop in at her weakest moment.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Actually I disagree, now I'm not sayin put em on the same status as the nikkaz you grew up wit (unless she earns that type of trust) but the right girls make real good friends and they'll look out for you on the funds or whateva. But usually this only works when it revolves around tree, that way there's something we both want other than sex.

....eventually it'll turn into fukkin anyway. :yeshrug:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Actually I disagree, now I'm not sayin put em on the same status as the nikkaz you grew up wit (unless she earns that type of trust) but the right girls make real good friends and they'll look out for you on the funds or whateva. But usually this only works when it revolves around tree, that way there's something we both want other than sex.

....eventually it'll turn into fukkin anyway. :yeshrug:

Sometimes they can tell other women good shyt about you(e.g. he's got a good heart, he's smart, etc.)

Usually if a woman is sticking around with a guy and she doesn't tell him that she wants something more, its because she's just not attracted to him and doesn't see him as dating material, but he's someone that she enjoys chillin with.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Sometimes they can tell other women good shyt about you(e.g. he's got a good heart, he's smart, etc.)

Usually if a woman is sticking around with a guy and she doesn't tell him that she wants something more, its because she's just not attracted to him and doesn't see him as dating material, but he's someone that she enjoys chillin with.

On top of that, you'll get put onto game bein cool wit bytches. Especially ones that are slightly older than you.

To me, the issue with employing this move comes from thinkin wit cha dikk too much. The p*ssy can get overvalued the moment you decide she's fukkable. So I always try to make it a point to be friends with any chick I talk to or think could just be cool peoples. If it's just some friendly at work shyt, a smokin buddy, fukk buddy, or a girlfriend. Gotta do that to set boundaries and show you ain't just some thirsty ass nikka and just see the opportunities fly. Women talk, so the more your cool wit and talkin to the better you make your chances.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nothing wrong with being tight with a few tendas.
women always got a plug on something....
hotel rooms,high grade trees,better looking friends,
stash spots etc...

ole buckwheat and alphalpa boys only treehouse building
mutha fukkas.
verdj6.gif

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I dont throw around that "friend" title loosely. shyt I barely want any new male friends as is, why the fukk would I wanna be pals with a chick for? After highschool all that male female bestie shyt should fly out the window. Be a fukkin man.

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
we can be co-workers. cool. we can acknowledge each other in the halls. we can say "hi." whatever. but, beyond that, there's absolutely no reason for men and women to have any additional contact unless they're fukking. so, when i see a man and woman just chilling as "friends," i view that dude as a fakkit. straight up.

Orrrrrr.... Homie could be beatin tha brakes off that. Lotta nikkaz play shyt low and keep a friend role in public so the bytch dont get offended son.