Honest woman's opinion about my situation

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Been dating this woman for 5+ months now, only a hand full of "arguments"but last week we had one cause we made plans to spend the weekend together but she cancelled to go to a lounge with her girls. I gave her the silent treatment that night but next day checked on her, she went out that Friday but since the argument we haven't spent time and we talk less. Yet she says she still loves me, etc but doesn't know what she wants to do about us. She gets fighting mad if I ask if it's someone else. One moment she saying she wants to make it work then the next, she's distant. Ladies,what's going on?

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
She's unsure abt the rship and is playing games as a result. 5 months should still be the honeymoon phase and yall r arguing, fighting and suspicions of cheating r coming up? yea she needs to be bushed, but that's prob what she's tryna get u to do anyway

We only had 2/3 arguments tbh we've never had a real"fight"
I think that's what she wants as well

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
We only had 2/3 arguments tbh we've never had a real"fight"
I think that's what she wants as well

You said "Yet she says she still loves me, etc but doesn't know what she wants to do about us."

So...might as well chill with her if she still wants to be around. You really can only go off people's action, don't do mental gymnastics trying to get into people's head just go off their movements. If you can do something this weekend that's a good sign, don't add too much into the mix now.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
You said "Yet she says she still loves me, etc but doesn't know what she wants to do about us."

So...might as well chill with her if she still wants to be around. You really can only go off people's action, don't do mental gymnastics trying to get into people's head just go off their movements. If you can do something this weekend that's a good sign, don't add too much into the mix now.
So if she declines again to spend time, let her go?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like a cuck

Tell her that shyt ain't cool that shyt don't fly... Now you gotta get your social circle popping and put her 3rd behind this money and your friends. Certain chicks the only way to get is to treat em like ass wholes

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
You sound like a cuck

Tell her that shyt ain't cool that shyt don't fly... Now you gotta get your social circle popping and put her 3rd behind this money and your friends. Certain chicks the only way to get is to treat em like ass wholes
If I gotta do that I don't want her, I'm 37 ain't got time for high school b.s.