Homy made a wonderful point about these females yesterday

Daps
let me preface it by saying im not no simp neega..i respect tha game..nor am I one of those lamos that claim all these females want is thugs..just a keen observation that my friend made that i found to be extremely relevant with most of these girls

Scenario A: Homey leaves his hometown to go pursue a degree in economics in a city 10 hours away that has a great program for it.He's been with his girl for 3 years, but when that time comes, 95 percent of girls have to break up "by force" kuz s has to expand her wings and she cant do "the long distance ting".
ibnYzgiVKPhvI4.gif

Scenario B:Homey catches a body, there's very little evidence that he did it, but he still got the charge and now he has to sit up in county for 3-4 years waiting on Trial. In the meantime, 95 percent of girls will "hold" him down and "stay faithful" cuz theyve been through the thick and thin. (even though she might get close to other neegas, and even smash them), She'll still be his wifey, droppin money in the canteen, coming by every once in a while, have him on the instagram.
ggQLy.gif

Scenario C: She finds a neega like @ikbm who can't walk, but who has a stable and safe job working as a kioskman in the NYC subway system. gets good disability benefits, and has a low economic MPC(marginal propensity to cheat), but fukks with a law abiding scumbag like @villain on the side.
ibnIrPph382UBh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in each of the scenarios, the girl still wants to fukk other men but at least in the first one, she breaks up with the guy before she fukks around? Cool.

Daps
So in each of the scenarios, the girl still wants to fukk other men but at least in the first one, she breaks up with the guy before she fukks around? Cool.

:manny: depends on the girl, I know girls that stay loyal to neegaz that are never seeing the light of day..

but homy was just syaing that females are mroe likely to stick with a neega in jail or on a D3 scholarship ( :deadrose: ) than a well spoken college man kike @CantStop

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You :stylin: all over that shyt. :laugh:

MODS quick close it before it becomes another black woman bashing thread.

Daps
You :stylin: all over that shyt. :laugh:

MODS quick close it before it becomes another black woman bashing thread.

chill out homeboy..i love black women..im not a qewn aess neega.. this applies for women of all races in a big city with lots of different backgrounds..

mexicans, somalians, filipinos, white people ,ect.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chill out homeboy..i love black women..im not a qewn aess neega.. this applies for women of all races in a big city with lots of different backgrounds..

mexicans, somalians, filipinos, white people ,ect.

I wasn't addressing you specifically breh.

You know how the coli gets down tho.

Daps
I wasn't addressing you specifically breh.

You know how the coli gets down tho.

i feel you dawg..let the wack people take it for what they will, and let those who see my point and wish to disect/discuss/debate it take it for what they will and do as such

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: depends on the girl, I know girls that stay loyal to neegaz that are never seeing the light of day..

but homy was just syaing that females are mroe likely to stick with a neega in jail or on a D3 scholarship ( :deadrose: ) than a well spoken college man kike @CantStop

I know what he's saying and even if those women are staying with the dudes in prison, most of those women are going to be fukking other men. Especially if the guy is locked up for years.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what he's saying and even if those women are staying with the dudes in prison, most of those women are going to be fukking other men. Especially if the guy is locked up for years.

I mean, he's gonna be fukking other men too so it's only fair.

:lolbron: