Homosexuals

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I understand you guys call each other fags... Jokingly!

What do you think about them? Do you cringe when you see a gay looking at you? Serious question, why are guys more homophobic than girls?

Did any of you ever get hit on by guy? :laff:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I don't hate em but I'm not exactly comfortable around em either
I don't think I've been looked at by a gay dude :ehh:
maybe we're more homophobic cuz gayness for men is associated with weakness and all sorts of other negative shyt

females having gay orientations isn't thought of as such a bad thing

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I got complimented by a faq the other day :damn:

he liked my eyes and said it was so fierce :wrist:

I was fasting and just walked out of the pizza hut.........:huhldup:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

nah :mjpls:

What do you think about them?

they are gay

Do you cringe when you see a gay looking at you?

no what would be the point in that? some bytch nikka shyt

Serious question, why are guys more homophobic than girls?

not sure if homophobic is appropriate because that would actually mean men are scared of homo's but men dont like homos for plenty of reasons while women adore them because of them being so gossipy and blatently open about sucking dikk while not having to worry about them trying to pressure them to get the panny drawlz

Did any of you ever get hit on by guy? :laff:

no

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i kno some gay nikkas.....punk terry from south dallas...if u from dallas u kno em....does majority of the hood tats...

i never got a tat by em...went with a homegirl to get her tat n he was cuttin hair...damn fool with the straight razor...only goto em when my dallas barber not in the mix...

ion trip on em...if suckin dikk is ya hobby on the side..thats ya issue...i aint fukkin ya...i aint judgin ya,...i know where im at mentally as a man...

only ones that annoy me r the new age fakkits...that go out their way to be seen...flamboyant n loud...both men n women...we see u queer...sit ya sweet ass down somewhere...

then i get confused when i see butch hoes pregnant...

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

What do you think about them? Do you cringe when you see a gay looking at you? Serious question, why are guys more homophobic than girls?

[/SPOILER]

I dont think about them. Just like I dont think about aborigines or some shyt. It doesnt affect my life.

I seen gay dudes look at me. I just think to myself, "this homo is looking at me" kinda like if a girl was i would be like, "this bytch lookin at me."

Guys are more homophobic because we have a duty as men to be masculine. Being gay is like being the exact opposite of what society perceives as a "real man". As black men on top of that, we supposed to be the most dominant of all men.

Yeah gay dudes hit on me before. I will treat them like a normal person as long as they dont cross the line. During conversation they obviously realize im not gay. If u whip a fakkits ass just cause he said some friendly shyt to u then u the one with the problem.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I got complimented by a faq the other day :damn:

he liked my eyes and said it was so fierce :wrist:

I was fasting and just walked out of the pizza hut.........:huhldup:

Take it as a compliment and K.I.M

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine. Cross that line and imma have to check you

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
i kno some gay nikkas.....punk terry from south dallas...if u from dallas u kno em....does majority of the hood tats...

i never got a tat by em...went with a homegirl to get her tat n he was cuttin hair...damn fool with the straight razor...only goto em when my dallas barber not in the mix...

ion trip on em...if suckin dikk is ya hobby on the side..thats ya issue...i aint fukkin ya...i aint judgin ya,...i know where im at mentally as a man...

only ones that annoy me r the new age fakkits...that go out their way to be seen...flamboyant n loud...both men n women...we see u queer...sit ya sweet ass down somewhere...

then i get confused when i see butch hoes pregnant...

c/s...obnoxious as fukk

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't care about gays, they have no effect on my life no reason to hate or love them.

But I will admit those flamboyant gays are annoying. I was in a Chinese resturant a while back and this flamboyant gay was ordering his food and dude was so annoying with the nitpicking, had me like :comeon:

Flamboyant gays have to be most annoying group of people ever, there more feminine than most women, it doesn't help that overly feminine women really irritate me.

Matter of fact gays period that act like women annoy me, :pacspit: at them.

But other than that I have no problem with gays :ehh: