Homies Who Act Like Cheaters But Arent

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Knock it off you knucklehead. You know you love your girl. You know you aint goin nowhere. Stop trying to hang out with the wolves. Always that dude talkin about this girl and that girl even though he has a girl but when you try to hook him up with THAT girl hes actin like *nah nah nah i gotta girl dawg. nah i cant do it* Few weeks later hes back on that bs. *yo dawg you see the girls at so and so, we gotta go over there and check it out*

aight bet lets go

*ahhhhh wait, just remembered i gotta take my girl somewhere tomorrow. Next week*

:childplease:

If you know you love your woman stop fronting like you are still playing the field. I know it hurts to be out the game, have the desire to be with other women but knowing in your heart u arent going to do anything but still, keep it to yourself and be that family man man.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing wrong with looking at other women and making comments but also remaining faithful. All men look; even the most faithful and dedicated.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
There is nothing wrong with looking at other women and making comments but also remaining faithful. All men look; even the most faithful and dedicated.

Looking and acting like you ready to make a move are two different things. Talking all that mess like *yea im gonna try and holler*

:duck: