Homie went from smashing to being treated like a "best platonic friend", what

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Homie went from smashing to being treated like a "best platonic friend", what would you do?

So homie had some chick he was seeing, and she dropped the she got a boy toy she was going out with, it did not seem serious, but she put it out there, almost on accident, but he knew something was up, because there was another car there at her house. The last time she said it was a co workers car. Then she said her boy toy in jail and she is using the car, smh.

She then said something about how it was just sex with my homie and she was horny, blah, blah...but she also told her sister, she was falling love. Albeit, I heard, she is emotional and unstable.

It was strange, he says. She all of a sudden got him food a drink, etc. She was acting difficult before coming clean, but she was still flirting. Say how my homie gets girls, but that she is a bad bytch...she even said so herself...someone had been feeding into her ego. He said, when she talked about other guys, she would get mad.

He said it was weird listening to her, and how work was going. She was so random, because they were/are working on a business together, that she got mad they were not doing business stuff while they had already talked at length, at the same time about work. Thats how random and unstable she is.

Anyways, he says, she told him, he was getting into her head, listening to her, smh

They have some business plans together, but he is thinking of just letting her go, even as a "friend".

what would you do?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Before we go any further, this "homie" is you right?
Nah, just a homie, I am cool with, kinda like a younger brother. He tells we whats going on in his situation, and pry for the details and try to assist.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think i said it before, but you and your homie are some weird :troll: ass motherfukkers.