homie found out his wife sent her ex $250 via Visa green dot card

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I guess they been instant messaging each other while she was at work and he told her he is really in a bind and would appreciate her help.

Recently, she asked my homie to get an ink pen out her purse and he saw the green dot reload card. He was confused because she has a bank account and already has a debit card.

No tellin how long this has been goin on.

What would you do if you found out your woman been givin money to another nikka?????

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
He shares that girl breh.

I'd be crushed and I'd be looking to divorce so long as there weren't any kids involved.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He shares that girl breh.

I'd be crushed and I'd be looking to divorce so long as there weren't any kids involved.

My homie thinks she either gave him the 250 or she put the 250 on a green dot card she got so it wont trace to her bank statement and she reserved a hotel room to meet up with the ex while she was supposed to be at work, but she called off and didnt tell my homie

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My homie thinks she either gave him the 250 or she put the 250 on a green dot card she got so it wont trace to her bank statement and she reserved a hotel room to meet up with the ex while she was supposed to be at work, but she called off and didnt tell my homie
She shouldn't be talking to her ex period unless they had a kid together and were arranging visitation etc., I don't see what good can come of it. A woman giving money to a male who isn't part of the family is usually ready to fukk him too:lupe:
The fact that she gave him money means he still has a hold on her. If it was for a hotel as your friend suggests, even worse.

As an aside, chicks never give me money or p*ssy, some guys have it all:wow:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
2rdaywz.jpg