Homecoming (Trailer) new Amazon Original from Sam Esmail starring Julia Roberts and Bobby Cannavalle

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope it’s nothing like Mr. Robot. That shyt started interesting then it turned into some try hard faux intellectual shyt that took itself too seriously trying to preach from its soap box. Got obnoxious real quick.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr. Robot ain’t been shyt for a minute regardless if nikkas wanna lie to themselves that seeing some self righteous “the bad big corporations. we the sheep” contrived nonsense is good television :hubie:

Great editing and I like the palette used though :ehh:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr. Robot ain’t been shyt for a minute regardless if nikkas wanna lie to themselves that seeing some self righteous “the bad big corporations. we the sheep” contrived nonsense is good television :hubie:

:camby:

You got the message all fukked up

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I hope it’s nothing like Mr. Robot. That shyt started interesting then it turned into some try hard faux intellectual shyt that took itself too seriously trying to preach from its soap box. Got obnoxious real quick.

LMFAO at the fact you think "Mr Robot" tryna kick knowledge. Man shut up.

Season 3 of Mr.Robot is about as good as u can get.