Home Speaker recommendations Needed!

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
For the past couple of years I've had a beats pill that I got as a gift, unfortunately I never really liked it as the bass was minimal and when you tried to turn it to the highest volume you'd hear a lot of crackling sounds.

I'm looking for something that I can use in my medium sized bedroom and maybe can take into the bathroom or kitchen at times so it doesn't have to be tiny but not massive either. Don't plan on taking it outside. Doesn't have to have voice control/assistants either.

I'd love to find one that has great bass capabilities and sound clarity? Meaning when I tried to listen to certain songs on the beats pill you couldn't hear certain instruments that are being played in the background compared to my earbuds.

Does anyone have experience with the bose home speaker 300 or the sonos one (1st or 2nd gen)?

Recommendations welcome!

Thanks!

9c93b790-378a-468c-b75e-70e3d24c4de6_1.5ed1ea8fdc035e4421f72fbe43cad2bc.jpeg

142469-speakers-review-sonos-one-review-shots-image1-9qgayxkmro-jpg.webp

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the past couple of years I've had a beats pill that I got as a gift, unfortunately I never really liked it as the bass was minimal and when you tried to turn it to the highest volume you'd hear a lot of crackling sounds.

I'm looking for something that I can use in my medium sized bedroom and maybe can take into the bathroom or kitchen at times so it doesn't have to be tiny but not massive either. Don't plan on taking it outside. Doesn't have to have voice control/assistants either.

I'd love to find one that has great bass capabilities and sound clarity? Meaning when I tried to listen to certain songs on the beats pill you couldn't hear certain instruments that are being played in the background compared to my earbuds.

Does anyone have experience with the bose home speaker 300 or the sonos one (1st or 2nd gen)?

Recommendations welcome!

Thanks!

9c93b790-378a-468c-b75e-70e3d24c4de6_1.5ed1ea8fdc035e4421f72fbe43cad2bc.jpeg

142469-speakers-review-sonos-one-review-shots-image1-9qgayxkmro-jpg.webp
i got sonos surround at the beginning of covid when i realized imma be stuck at home. it was spur of the moment and i was hesitant having to use the sonos app. but im glad i did. i got the soundbar and two play speakers one of them has alexa.

the sound is very full at low levels. and when i turn it up even a little it sounds spectacular. also the surround the tv is great especially with 5.1 movies.