holy shyt brehs, marco polo season 2 was trash

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
rip achmed, he should have killed that whore asap though :mindblown: smartest character by far but he keeps the concubine around knowing she'll do anything for her daughter :duck:

i will not be watching another season of this predictable bullshyt

with how things were going i thought kaidu might just drink the poison :mjlol: had to get that white savior moment in though :ahh::trash:

absolute trash

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i watched 2 eps of the first season and gave up on it

They think that they can just add violence and nudity to some predictable script and that show will be a hit.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I enjoyed it...and ahmed was obviously in love with the whore :comeon: but the white savior thing it is what it is...how many white savior moments has Danny got in GoT? :sas1: and this is based off history so you can't go to far off from it...:yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it...and ahmed was obviously in love with the whore :comeon: but the white savior thing it is what it is...how many white savior moments has Danny got in GoT? :sas1: and this is based off history so you can't go to far off from it...:yeshrug:

Same here. I enjoyed season 1 and season 2 even more but I thought the finale was weak.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rip achmed, he should have killed that whore asap though :mindblown: smartest character by far but he keeps the concubine around knowing she'll do anything for her daughter :duck:

i will not be watching another season of this predictable bullshyt

with how things were going i thought kaidu might just drink the poison :mjlol: had to get that white savior moment in though :ahh::trash:

absolute trash

agree with you 100% that shyt was trash. was so disappointed in that lazy ass writing. how you gonna build up achmed as some grand master mind and kill him off on some basic abc shyt.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I just started watching season 1
3 episodes in, I already wish they would've heavily minimized or better, eliminate the storyline of the latin

Should I just stop watching?