Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I don’t know if klay can even get back to 70% klay. Still looks his mental is not fully there.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
CHrDYtNVEAEJY1W

Daps
I know some of y'all are invested in Wiseman doing well, but the Warriors have to phase him out of the rotation if they're serious. He shouldn't see the floor unless it's garbage time. He was completely outplayed by DeAndre, who hasn't outplayed anyone since 2016.

The 5 rotation should be: Looney, Dray, JaMychal and Kuminga.

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
I know some of y'all are invested in Wiseman doing well, but the Warriors have to phase him out of the rotation if they're serious. He shouldn't see the floor unless it's garbage time. He was completely outplayed by DeAndre, who hasn't outplayed anyone since 2016.

I’m not so sure bout Kuminga anymore. Dubbs just might be a little to young.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

neither of these guys are big enough to play the 5, you'll just get them hurt. kuminga needs to step it up, jamychal is taking up all his playing time and moody is creeping up. theres no path of playing time for him this year with the way its going

Status
Not open for further replies.