Hollow Knight (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4)

Daps
mezEXbu.jpg

This is the big one. Take your place amongst the Gods in an epic celebration of Hallownest's Glory and the final chapter of the Knight's journey.

Let’s jump right into the details:

New Character and Quest - The Godseeker arrives (and your romance options expand). Track down this disturbing yet alluring being, break her chains and aid her in an ancient duty.

New Boss Fights - Hallownest's greatest warriors raise their blades. Prepare yourself for giant new boss fights against the ultimate foes. Each new battle intertwines with the Godseeker’s quest. No specifics on how that’ll happen, but it may not be as you expect!

New Game Mode - Hollow Knight receives a third game mode. This ones been long requested and is a classic for the genre. Complete the Gods & Glory story to unlock the new mode.

New Music - Christopher Larkin is going all out for Hollow Knight's final free pack, with new soaring boss tracks and giant remixes of some beloved classics.

Glorify Charms - Prove yourself and uncover a whole new depth to your charm collection.

Of course, other surprises will be hiding about the place, but we can’t spoil all the fun!

Gods and Glory can be accessed at any point in your Hollow Knight journey. Prepare to ascend, Early 2018, free for all players!

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Been playing this a lot since it dropped on the PS4, so fire:wow:, 15hours in and I doubt I'm close to halfway. My kinda game. £12 rrp on PSN is ridiculous cheap :picard:, feel like I've robbed them

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been playing this a lot since it dropped on the PS4, so fire:wow:, 15hours in and I doubt I'm close to halfway. My kinda game. £12 rrp on PSN is ridiculous cheap :picard:, feel like I've robbed them

Same, I play some of these cheap PSN joints more than I do anything but NBA 2K tbh. Enter the Gungeon, Binding of Isaac, Hollow Knight, Sundered and Rogue Legacy are my go to games and they probably cost 60 bones combined since I usually cop on discount weeks. Add in Hand of Fate which was a little more expensive and that's basically the collective of games that I always go back to and play again...all half a triple A title price or less (besides 2K).

Hollow Knight is fire btw, I'm probably a quarter through and just taking my time with it between Gungeon runs and 2K online games.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Same, I play some of these cheap PSN joints more than I do anything but NBA 2K tbh. Enter the Gungeon, Binding of Isaac, Hollow Knight, Sundered and Rogue Legacy are my go to games and they probably cost 60 bones combined since I usually cop on discount weeks. Add in Hand of Fate which was a little more expensive and that's basically the collective of games that I always go back to and play again...all half a triple A title price or less (besides 2K).

Hollow Knight is fire btw, I'm probably a quarter through and just taking my time with it between Gungeon runs and 2K online games.
I'm very similar, probably spend as much time with indies as I do AAAs and prefer them for the most part.
Gungeon was frustrating to me, can get to the 3rd boss at times but then inevitably die and lose everything and have to start again, I dropped that shyt a while ago. I know there are a couple of shortcuts you can unlock but I don't have the patience.

Sundred was disappointing, didn't feel good to control which is a cardinal sin for platformers/Metroidvanias. Isaac's on the wishlist, never heard of Hand of Fate will check it out. I trust you've played Axiom verge (fire) and of course the GOAT Shovel Knight?

Soon as I'm done with Hollow Knight (and the upcoming Destiny 2 DLC) I'm hitting up Dead Cells and Death's Gambit which both look fire as well