Holiday Gift Ideas for men....

Daps
he also has a bday in january. so i guess i need 2 good ideas that aren't super expensive or hard to find

last year's gift was a really nice watch and bevel shaving kit (the one that sponsors taxstones podcast)

and if you have a good dad gift let me know....

tater

Superstar
Daps
When I was a kid I would get my dad a wallet every year :russ:. I remember him always trying to look surprised :gladbron:. I'd sit there reveling in my 8 year old greatness :jawalrus:, thinking he never saw that coming.

Now maybe a watch, shoes, some tools (my dad does sheet metal work). He's pretty simple...

I got my dad some shoes he wanted for his birthday but told everybody I'm not doing Christmas because I'm broke :usure:.

Daps
i really hate shopping for my dad because he never likes his gift. a few years ago i got him a nook because he didn't have a computer. he hated it and wouldn't take it back (the gift receipt was in the bag) or tell me. its never a good feeling to give a gift and get that response. :mjcry:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I always look at what people need or like. Most of the men in my life, dad, brothers, bf always have thing they need but don't buy. Work shoes, clothes, laptop covers, jacket, shoes, backpacks, watch display, etc.

Chargers stations/valets
36869659_001_b
1364516_fpx.tif

I get my dad stuff from his favorite teams, expensive cognac (expensive to me like a Hennessy XO), he needs hip surgery I got him a memory foam cushion from Sharper Image.

If he is active a fit bit, new gym bag etc...

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:ehh: Can't go wrong with getting a man a new watch for Xmas. That's on my list every year. I think women come out better buying watches for men than clothes or shoes.

Daps
I can't do the shoe thing-they're feet are too big (14) and the stores here only go to 13. That valet thing is a nice idea though

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told my gf, either cologne, a new wallet, v-neck shirts, jeans, or athletic/ball shorts

I already got her gift which was a new pair of converse chuck Taylor's. She has 2 pairs but both pairs she has had for a few years. I don't know what else to get her so that may be it

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Socks. Dress socks, casual socks...not just plain white ones lol and normally I get something of good quality
-Nice undershirts. Not the cheap hanes 3-5 in a pack, but the thick ones where you can feel the quality in your hand.
-Electronic accessories. Like wireless controllers if he's into video games or a nice sound bar or surround sound system
-Gift cards/certificates. Something like getting his car detailed, body work or even everyday maintenance

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
My g-paw likes stuff for his sports team like shirts, pjs, and house shoes. He also likes fishing so I would give him a gift card to a sports store so he can buy poles and bait.

My husband likes 59 fitteds and shoes like chucks and air max. Watches are another thing whether its a mid range or a cheapie off the table at macys he likes them all.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
My husband's bday is early Jan too. Im getting him a very nice watch for Christmas (he has a Burberry one now that is horrendous) and a surprise magic show with our friends for the bday.

For my dad I'm getting an engraved ammunition box and soaps both from Etsy. Etsy has very unique gifts.

Daps
My husband's bday is early Jan too. Im getting him a very nice watch for Christmas (he has a Burberry one now that is horrendous) and a surprise magic show with our friends for the bday.

For my dad I'm getting an engraved ammunition box and soaps both from Etsy. Etsy has very unique gifts.
can you recommend a seller for he engraved ammunition box?