#HOH Hall of Fame Prenup: “For every 10 pounds the wife gains, she receives $10,000.00 less each month in alimony.”

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I support it. Women leave men for the littlest shyt like because she didn’t like how you sneezed one day.

I got at my lady because for some reason she started yawning but making audible noise with it.
I noticed it a while ago and then it became a pattern, then I noticed every time she yawns she makes noise. Like a moan or a groan, something where she puts her voice in it. She never says anything just instead of a breathy yawn she's making noise.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I got at my lady because for some reason she started yawning but making audible noise with it.
I noticed it a while ago and then it became a pattern, then I noticed every time she yawns she makes noise. Like a moan or a groan, something where she puts her voice in it. She never says anything just instead of a breathy yawn she's making noise.
She out here barking!!! LMAO!!

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Cousin took me as a guest to this high end gym he goes to.

Saw the obvious trophy wives to wealthy guys there. On the step machines. Were on the machines when we entered, still on when we left

We still joke about that today. They took the "YOU'VE GOT ONE JOB" shyt seriously