Hoes nowadays can't cook for sh!t

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So I'm talking to this chick and I went over to her apartment and she had some jambalaya ready.

I swear even death row inmates will reject that sh!t she had cooked

Horrible food and I had no choice but to eat that sh!t because I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

We are not dating anyway just kind of fukk buddies since college days but this is the first time I had tasted her sh!t.

Chances are it could be the last :pacspit:

Daps
So I'm talking to this chick and I went over to her apartment and she had some jambalaya ready.

I swear even death row inmates will reject that sh!t she had cooked

Horrible food and I had no choice but to eat that sh!t because I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

We are not dating anyway just kind of fukk buddies since college days but this is the first time I had tasted her sh!t.

Chances are it could be the last :pacspit:

:dead: I was gonna be condescending about the death row shyt but damn. Well thats why I know how to cook on my own. fukk relying on some hoe to cook you a meal. Flintstone days are over with. Men cook better than women too so what is their true worth? Its worse when your parents cant cook and they make you eat their food. But they get better but sheesh when you first eat their food :scusthov: I remember when my mom decided to start cooking and man was it awful. It always tasted like she got some nasty chef to spit in the food.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Basically. These dudes are stupid as hell. First thing they see when they meet a chick is her potential to be a nut toilet then wonder why she cant make pancakes. Women who are cum rags have already mastered a skill. Being domestic typically isnt one of them. Being nasty in bed is something a good girl learns as on the job training. Being a hoe is a full time job that requires attention to details in appearence on top of sexual proficiency. All the girls who can cook are in church on wednesdays praying for these maggots but steppin in there is like looking into the sun for these devils. Then again what woman is cooking for a man whos jeans are as tight as hers.

1e83dff58ae3crypt_keeper.gif

Daps
Aww you guys are making me feel bad... I hate cooking!
shyt is boring!

I can cook I just don't like to... :manny:

Daps
Basically. These dudes are stupid as hell. First thing they see when they meet a chick is her potential to be a nut toilet then wonder why she cant make pancakes. Women who are cum rags have already mastered a skill. Being domestic typically isnt one of them. Being nasty in bed is something a good girl learns as on the job training. Being a hoe is a full time job that requires attention to details in appearence on top of sexual proficiency. All the girls who can cook are in church on wednesdays praying for these maggots but steppin in there is like looking into the sun for these devils. Then again what woman is cooking for a man whos jeans are as tight as hers.

1e83dff58ae3crypt_keeper.gif

Exactly nikkas is too thirsty.

Daps
Aww you guys are making me feel bad... I hate cooking!
shyt is boring!

I can cook I just don't like to... :manny:

Cooking is boring? :childplease: that is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard. That means you dont season your damn food right. Ol Lawrys usin ass.

Daps
Cooking is boring? :childplease: that is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard. That means you dont season your damn food right. Ol Lawrys usin ass.[/

Lol I use Lawrys but it's definitely not the only seasoning I use.

I just don't like waiting on my food when I'm starving. I got to get out of that though I have a newborn now.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
why the fukk would you think a hoe is good for cooking? the only thing a hoe is good for is fukking.:childplease: