Hoe Appreciation Day: Derek Jeter [07-19-13]

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
nothing but throughobreads homie...

funny thing about is that 95% of them broads went on to get married meaning they wanted jeter to settle down and he was like nah...

my niqqa is 40 and rich and no kids...

salute to jeter and clooney
Jeter won :jawalrus:

Last edited:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
derek jeter would fukk girls in the hotel room then would leave in the morning and leave a signed baseball on the pillow

classic:wow:

and edit: derek jeter is my favorite baseball player, he's such a great person, he's so fukking humble and so good, he's just a hardworker and is alwyas about winning and he's a loyal person to the team

plus he fukks top notch hoes, he has no girl problems,no kids, stays out the spotlight...

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never knew he dated Adriana Lima. She said she was a virgin till she got married.

But damn
If u hit a celeb. Jester probably got there first :to:

Daps
What's funny is he has no kids while half of the black rappers have a whole Yankees squad of kids doing the same thing as Derek :ohlawd:

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
What's funny is he has no kids while half of the black rappers have a whole Yankees squad of kids doing the same thing as Derek :ohlawd:

Dawg, what is his secret...I figure one of these chicks would try to make a spectacle out to banging Jeter and say the kid is his just to put on a show. I never hear of any of this with him...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Derek Jeter should be the model for professional athletes to follow. If you are playing a sport professionally and you got married before 30 you're an idiot, word to the RG3s and Kobes out there. This nikka Kobe was a superstar in LOS ANGELES, it hurts my soul to think about the quality of poon he's probably turned down over the years :snoop: