HITMAN Holiday Pack (free until January 5th on Steam, Xbox, and PS4)

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hitman is the best stealth game this gen and it’s not even close. I had so much fun finishing all those levels in a variety of ways.
MGS PP is this gen's GOAT but that said I enjoyed Hitman a lot

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Wildlands was better sorry
LMAO nikka what!? I'm a big fan of both games but wild lands ain't really a stealth game like that breh, just the intricacy of the levels alone is on another level.
I really like wild lands and taking it slow and taking out bad guys but you're actual options are limited

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
LMAO nikka what!? I'm a big fan of both games but wild lands ain't really a stealth game like that breh, just the intricacy of the levels alone is on another level.
I really like wild lands and taking it slow and taking out bad guys but you're actual options are limited
:gucci:

You have the option to tackle the entire game as stealthy as you wish. If you choose to tackle it differently that's not the games fault. The multilayer mode is ALL about being stealth.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:gucci:

You have the option to tackle the entire game as stealthy as you wish. If you choose to tackle it differently that's not the games fault. The multilayer mode is ALL about being stealth.
Breh I know that, but when I think of stealth games I'm thinking more along the lines of metal gear.
I mean i wouldn't consider assassin's Creed a stealth game either is more an action game with stealth elements.
I'm not trying to be pedantic but I think the game is primarily an action but maybe that's just me

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

I'll stop comparing the 2 even though I'm right.

Last edited: