Hitchcock’s ‘Vertigo’ Is Getting a Remake…

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ehhhhhh

Hitchcock is one of those directors that I don’t think others should remake his work because he was an auteur with a singular creative vision. That Psycho remake was TERRIBLE

Maybe if they mined the book the original film was based on and came up with something original then that would be cool. But to remake Hitchcock is BEGGING to fail

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
The first one is still good enough and legitimately one of my favorite movies ever. A remake doesn't change any of that but man this isn't the Vertigo news I want to hear. A remaster yes, digitally preserved, fix the audio but not a full blown remake.

:mjcry:

The first Matrix pulls a scene right out of Vertigo. *sigh* One of the most underrated movies ever and Hitchcock's best.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhhhhh

Hitchcock is one of those directors that I don’t think others should remake his work because he was an auteur with a singular creative vision. That Psycho remake was TERRIBLE

Maybe if they mined the book the original film was based on and came up with something original then that would be cool. But to remake Hitchcock is BEGGING to fail

Thank You

Nobody should remake Hitchcock films period! Hitchcock was a fukking brilliant genius