Hiphop Power Hour Podcast

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
Disclaimer: Im not trying to spam the board, just trying to get some feedback.

Me and my homie just started up a new podcast, we are in the 5th week and looking for more support. So if you can bruhs check it out. I'm open to negative and positive criticism, just trying to get the show out there. So far we've had guests like Diamond from Crime Mob and Jon Connor on the show. Leave some feedback and let me know what yall think. :manny:

Hip Hop Power Hour Blog or domboogers.blogspot.com

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
Not yet were still working out the bugs of how we want to proceed, but thats why I started the thread. *Note Taken*.

The fan base is growing and we've reached the top of the charts of our hosting site so things are lookin up.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
It's entertaining. There's a good chemistry between the two dudes talking (episode 6). I feel like most podcasts involve a lot of hosts talking over each other.

One complaint from me is the fact that I don't want to hear the music since I've heard most of the songs several times before. That being said I understand that you need to play the songs for those who haven't heard them, or for those who are tuning in to get their new music fix.

Nice work though, I'll probably check for it.

DatBoiPJ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 8 has posted. Here is the Link. PodOmatic | Best Free Podcasts Also you can check us out in the BlackBerry Store, Zune/XBox Store, And Stitcher Radio App for all smartphones. Just search for Hip Hop Power Hour. We charge FREE 99 for the podcast so check it out.

DatBoiPJ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 8.5 has posted. Here is the Link. PodOmatic | Best Free Podcasts Also you can check us out in the BlackBerry Store, Zune/XBox Store, And Stitcher Radio App for all smartphones. Just search for Hip Hop Power Hour. We charge FREE 99 for the podcast so check it out.