Hip-hop...feminine, jelousy driven, crabs in a bucket jerkoff music

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
...and just cos every rapper who "made it" is gatekeeping from letting hip-hop be this

Fun n games.

fukk your old rappers. fukk your old CD's, cassettes and vinyls. fukk your nostalgia for music...because thats not nostalgia...thats your butt hurting cos you're getting OLD AS fukk and youth is louder than your diaper wearing alzheimer ass.

you old ass scorned gate keeping elitist pretentious fukkheads, I hope there's nothing but Nicki Minaj in hip-hop wikipedia 5 years from now.

You c*nts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
hip hop is what you make it. if you sit here and worry about all the things you listed, you are no better than the people you dislike, just a different side of the spectrum

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I agree with some of your posts so I'm trying to understand where you're coming from:

How long have you been listening to hip-hop, and if you feel this way why are you here? At a hip-hop messageboard? Do you think music in general is a bad vessel for any type of meaningful stuff, or that it all should strictly be having fun, or just hip-hop? Why?

OrbanTrilltor

All Star
Daps
eocz3.gif

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
I agree with some of your posts so I'm trying to understand where you're coming from:

How long have you been listening to hip-hop, and if you feel this way why are you here? At a hip-hop messageboard? Do you think music in general is a bad vessel for any type of meaningful stuff, or that it all should strictly be having fun, or just hip-hop? Why?

Props for acutally reading my shyt, unlike 95% of the schmucks here dapping and dukin it out with smileys and witty comebacks 24 7.

I've been listening to hip-hop since 1997, and Im 27, old ass fukk. But what makes me laugh is that Im teenager in hip-hop terms, since its apparently mandatory to be 35 to be relevant in the "rap game".

I'm here...well, honestly, for few good laughs, for good meme jokes, and for venting. That's being 100% honest. I'm not tryin to "learn" anything or "teach" anyone, it's internet, every man for himself in the utter race of ignorance within this information overload.

Music cant me meaningful, as soon as there's money and deals involved.

I can't be a good painter if a museum contracts me on 5 years for 10 paintings. I'll do those paintings for the $, not for the art.

Hip-hop is juvenile shyt, it started out as "heeeyyy, everybody, cmon, hands in the air" music and somehow it changed to "wisdom" and "streetwise" material.

:rudy:

It's a gimmickry and the only thing I respect are beatmakes, they are truly artists...and they provide the ESSENTIAL vehicle to mask all the blatant, bland, dumb and just moronic statements these laughable "rappers" yap over those beats.

As for my constant RiFF RaFF talk, I salute him because he mocks everything about todays hip-hop. The dumbed down mannerisms, mush brained adlibs, infantile rhymes, all the shyt the 35 year old rapper fukks do to appear "g".

the fukk.

It's sad really.

It's sad that we have Jay-Z around, that we have Funk Flex around, Tim Westwood, all those dinosaurs who don't contribute to shyt, instead they use and abuse the platform they've been provided because they're too fukking insecure of not having the attention they now used to.

fukking pathetic. :snoop:

That's why I pray for more RiFF RaFFs, more Lil B's, more Pusha T backpeddaling's, more Jay-Z Ghetto Technos, all those pieces of puzzle to make a clear picture what hip-hop really is.

shyt.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Ahh, I see, I totally misunderstood your posts. My impression was that you were like a 19 year old kid who think hip-hop takes itself too seriously when you think it's hardly an art-form. My bad on that on that one.

I think the riff raffs and the lil b's are great because it shows you who is actually using ANY part of their brain when listening to music. It's satire, and not even satire trying to mask itself as something else, they're pretty up front that they're poking fun at current hip-hop. When I see someone say "agghh oh my god this is hip-hop today??" I can say, "well, here's someone without even a GED that gets all of their knowledge from 90s hip-hop...on to the next poster..."

I only asked the question of why you were here because i initially thought you were someone who didn't even like hip-hop and just thought it was stupid as even an idea, like a 4 channer here to try and troll "black people" and "wiggers"

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
...and just cos every rapper who "made it" is gatekeeping from letting hip-hop be this

RiFF RaFF SODMG - TiGER WOODS (Official Video) feat. Ryan The Kid & B. Wash - YouTube

Fun n games.

fukk your old rappers. fukk your old CD's, cassettes and vinyls. fukk your nostalgia for music...because thats not nostalgia...thats your butt hurting cos you're getting OLD AS fukk and youth is louder than your diaper wearing alzheimer ass.

you old ass scorned gate keeping elitist pretentious fukkheads, I hope there's nothing but Nicki Minaj in hip-hop wikipedia 5 years from now.

You c*nts.

are you that fukkboy in the tank top in the video?
is that you?? u self promoting? :what: