Highlander Remake

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Now this is a series that needs a reboot

Long as they don't go for that McG/Michael Bay/Zack Snyder MTV look this could be dope(no long looping pointless shots, quick edits, corny dialogue and overdone effects)....with this director who focuses on fights and plot this has potential...could almost be a B-version of Game of Thrones....and I say that as a compliment....with Batista as The Kurgen this could be nice.

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
The only Highlander film I watch is the first one, the other's are straight :trash: especially that last one where they had the TV highlander come in basically rewrite the history of the first film.:why:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The only Highlander film I watch is the first one, the other's are straight :trash: especially that last one where they had the TV highlander come in basically rewrite the history of the first film.:why:

Yeah don't it get twisted the sequels were :scust: but that Adrian Paul TV
show was:blessed: even though his movies too were:gucci:

That being said this movie with a decent 60-70 million dollar budget should be 2hrs of piff....the first one is an all-time great.

Wasn't nothing doper than finding out Methos was Death as a horesman of the Apocalypse.

Just keep him outta NYC and give it more of an exotic or international feel.....like Paris or London.

Man shyt if HBO Showtime or Netflix....even Amazon made a Highlander series that shyt would crush buildings....so many angles...

Last edited: