High School Student Goes In On Teacher For Being Lazy On The Job

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://youtu.be/3bYv2AKPZOk]High School Student gives a lesson to its teacher at Duncanville - YouTube[/ame]

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
IM sure teacher had the :comeon: face when he mentioned "touch a kid's heart".

Dude is right though which is why a lot of kids lose interest in school. Then again school hasn't been about teaching you shyt for a loooooong time, just turning you into a nice lil worker bee who can memorize shyt and obey authority.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka was spittin that ether sounding and looking like riff raff X :blessed:

jokes aside though my dude is 100 percent correct. and the worst part is it seemed like it didnt effect her. i just pictured her going back to filing her nails and shyt. alot of people who are told they are shyt at doing their job would have shown some emotion. that teacher obviously doesnt care and the worst part is now alot of these teachers dont and all they want is summers off and decent pay :smh:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
fukken CAC student yelling his teacher like its her fault, he should be blaming his principal, super intendant, mayor, governor,senator who handcuffs this teacher who at one point in her carrer probably felt the same way he did.

This bytch trying to show out just because his teacher is a female.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukken CAC student yelling his teacher like its her fault, he should be blaming his principal, super intendant, mayor, governor,senator who handcuffs this teacher who at one point in her carrer probably felt the same way he did.

:dwillhuh: your just sayin this cuz hes a cac.

that nikka was 100% correct though. and he had to say something to someone so he started there. cmon breh. i actaully hope this goes viral and is addressed on a wider scale. ..........but it wont cuz its really not some ignant ass shyt that everyone loves

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

ZALcC.gif

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

stopped reading here...

:whoo:

Negged.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

:comeon:I'm all for cac bashing, but even I know you're reaching to all ends in this one.

son was possessed.:bryan:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
More shyt like this needs to go down in my school... Mr. Davis, period 2, English III, I'm coming for you nikka :demonic:

Nah jk, he's too old to be receiving an ether... :patrice:

Ol' dude hit em with a Damien Sandow type
tumblr_m9hndmZD6C1ra9i33o1_500.gif

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm wouldn't come to class for the next three days if I were his classmates :bustback:

But on the real, he's right. I used to go to my history classes and be like :comeon:. If you're just gonna read from the book word for word, why the f*ck do we need to come to class :birdman:. They wanna get mad when you don't take notes when they give you a packet and read what's in the book :snoop:

Bad teachers always wanna blame the superintendents and the school boards for the strict curriculum, but students can tell the good teachers from the lazy ones. I sat in all my regular classes sleeping and doin' homework for my AP and honors math, science and literature courses and passed them on easy mode :smh: :pacspit::pacspit: