High Ranking U.S Military Official In Seattle Consumes All You Can Eat Lead Trying To Meet 2 Children

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda

:wow:

Rest In Piss Bruce Meneley

"Sideboys render honors as Capt. Bruce Meneley, incoming commander of U.S. Naval Hospital and Joint Task Force (JTF) Joint Medical Group Guantanamo Bay"

sideboys-render-honors-as-capt-bruce-meneley-incoming-commander-of-us-naval-cb38e0-1024.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

:wow:

Rest In Piss Bruce Meneley

"Sideboys render honors as Capt. Bruce Meneley, incoming commander of U.S. Naval Hospital and Joint Task Force (JTF) Joint Medical Group Guantanamo Bay"

sideboys-render-honors-as-capt-bruce-meneley-incoming-commander-of-us-naval-cb38e0-1024.jpg

Already a thread on this, but this is my first time seeing the slo mo.

The middle cop actually took the gun from him and used it on him, which is kinda dope, not gone lie.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
images

Wait wait wait, he had a gun? I didn't see that. I was like "Cops just smoked him? Surely they have to flow protocol, no matter what the circumstance". O well

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
That was a metric fukk ton of gunfire, damn.

Guess he knew what time it was? Drawing first still feels like a stupid thing to do when you see a cop. Didn't even try to cop pleas.

Still, gawd damn, insides evaporated from three different angles and with your own gun no less.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Keep your kids off social media and monitor their online activities..
I assume these dudes are all likely child predators. :mjpls: