Hidden Colors documentary...OUTSTANDING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE HISTORY OF AFRICANS.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Here is a snippet of this amazing documentary about how the history of black people has been obfuscated and buried by the European cultures in an attempt to destroy black people as a race. Very eye opening indeed.

Quick fact...did you know Brother Benjamin Banneker essentially designed and built Washington DC using Masonic knowledge? (Which was based on Moorish Science and Research). He is also responsible for the creation of the striking clock that we use today!

1z6xngm.jpg

Big Ben in London is actually named as an ode to the OG Benjamin Banneker

Also, did you know the original design of the Statue of Liberty was designed by the French to signify the END Of SLAVERY? The original concept of the Statue of Liberty was that of a black female slave whose chains are broken, signifying her newfound freedom. It wasn't until white folk in America saw these plans and forced the original artists to change the facial features of the statue of liberty to that of a more female likeness.

statue+of+liberty+black+.png

real+statue+of+liberty+.jpg

If you look closely at the second picture, you will see she broken chains on her ankles, signifying the breaking of the shackles of slavery. The current modern day Statue of Liberty still has chains on her ankles as well, although they are almost never mentioned whenever the statue is being discussed.
2la60y1.jpg

Know you history people. The acts of suppression of black knowledge is serious. The entire turn of events are demonic indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
wtau.gif

Thanks Benjamin. :rudy: :rolleyes:

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Just about all of the people who have ever had any significant power in American history, were Masons or had knowledge of secret societies. :shaq:

W/ that said, Hidden Colors is easy obtainable on iTunes for $5 to rent, $15 to own a digital SD copy and a $20 for a HD digital copy. Also, I plan on watching the first one soon, after I get the my copy back.

P.S: Anyone watched one of these films with their family or a large group? If so, what was the reception of your family/group?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just about all of the people who have ever had any significant power in American history, were Masons or had knowledge of secret societies. :shaq:

W/ that said, Hidden Colors is easy obtainable on iTunes for $5 to rent, $15 to own a digital SD copy and a $20 for a HD digital copy. Also, I plan on watching the first one soon, after I get the my copy back.

P.S: Anyone watched one of these films with their family or a large group? If so, what was the reception of your family/group?

If they're celebrating ben banneker i want no parts of it.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Legacy of Benjamin Banneker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A substantial mythology exaggerating Benjamin Banneker's accomplishments has developed during the two centuries that have elapsed since he lived.[1][2][3][4] Several such urban legends describe Banneker's alleged activities in the Washington, D.C. area around the time that he assisted Andrew Ellicott in the federal district boundary survey. Others involve his clock, his almanacs and his journals. All lack support by historical evidence. Some are contradicted by such evidence.
Big Ben - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The origin of the nickname Big Ben is the subject of some debate. The nickname was applied first to the Great Bell; it may have been named after Sir Benjamin Hall, who oversaw the installation of the Great Bell, or after boxing's English Heavyweight Champion Benjamin Caunt.[1][30][32] Now Big Ben is often used, by extension, to refer to the clock, the tower and the bell collectively, although the nickname is not universally accepted as referring to the clock and tower.[2][40][41][42] Some authors of works about the tower, clock and bell sidestep the issue by using the words Big Ben first in the title, then going on to clarify that the subject of the book is the clock and tower as well as the bell.[43][44]
snopes.com: Statue of Liberty Origins
Statue of Liberty Origins

Claim: The Statue of Liberty was erected as a tribute to the accomplishments of black soldiers in the Civil War, and a black woman served as the model for Lady Liberty.

FALSE
:ufdup:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Props, i'll try to find the full version of this, i wanna get my knowledge up, its so sad i have to search so deep to find true black history, the way they make it out like black history started from slavery.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Man get the fukk out of here with ya wack ass sources. Snopes breh? Really? Snopes....:laff:

And where is the counter evidence to prove the statue of liberty claim is false? The evidence in favor of the black slave theory is EXTREMELY compelling and HIGHLY plausible.

Edouard De Laboulaye, the head of the French Anti-Slavery Society and an ardent supporter of the Northern cause during the Civil War, conceived the idea of the Statue in 1865. This was a momentous year: it saw the successful conclusion of the War with the victory of the Union, the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln who had signed the Emancipation Proclamation, and, closest to De Laboulaye's heart, the destruction of the slavery he detested. De Laboulaye's intent was to create a monument that commemorated these events, a gift of France to the United States that would also celebrate the friendship of two great freedom-loving nations.

When Liberty was erected in New York harbor in 1886, time had diminished the power of the events that prompted De Laboulaye's original vision

Source: The STATUE OF LIBERTY is a Tribute to Black Slaves; Freedom.