Hiatus x Hiatus Returning Listed For June

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Japanese online retailer 7net islisting the 34th compiled book volume of Yoshihiro Togashi'sHunter × Hunter manga as shipping on June 26.

The manga went on indefinitehiatus in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in June. The magazine said at that time that it would announce a resumption date for the manga when it has been decided.

The manga had resumed in April 2016 after a two-year hiatus since 2014's combined 37th/38th issue ofWeekly Shonen Jump in August 2014. What was initially a two-week hiatus for the author's serious lower back pain extended until April 2016.

Shueisha shipped the manga's 33rd volume (seen right) – the first compiled book volume for the series since December 2012 – on June 3. Viz Media released the 32nd compiled book volume in North America in April 2014. The manga inspired two television anime series; the latest one ran from 2011 until 2014. The manga also inspired two anime films and several original video anime titles.

The manga has also inspired at least two smartphone games. The most recent, titled Hunter X Hunter: World Hunt, launched in February

Hunter x Hunter Manga's 34th Volume Listed for June 26

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Is Togashi the ONLY person that can work on this???:gucci: He doesn't have a team or anyone to help out with the animation or story??:dwillhuh:I need to know if Gon still had his nen and if him and his pops make it to the DC:damn::damn:Will Hisoka track the rest of the Troupe??!:damn::damn: Will Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio reunite with Gon?! TELL ME!!!:damn::damn::damn:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Is Togashi the ONLY person that can work on this???:gucci: He doesn't have a team or anyone to help out with the animation or story??:dwillhuh:I need to know if Gon still had his nen and if him and his pops make it to the DC:damn::damn:Will Hisoka track the rest of the Troupe??!:damn::damn: Will Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio reunite with Gon?! TELL ME!!!:damn::damn::damn:
Dude just don't give a fukk about his fans. He has editors who can draw for him, but he wanna draw himself

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Dude just don't give a fukk about his fans. He has editors who can draw for him, but he wanna draw himself
Man, that's his baby, and he's physically falling apart. I don't blame him at all. I honestly rather him just call it quits, because I always feel like the next HxH headline we'll see is him dying at the desk.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man, that's his baby, and he's physically falling apart. I don't blame him at all. I honestly rather him just call it quits, because I always feel like the next HxH headline we'll see is him dying at the desk.
Orrrr just draft the story and have the team of editors finish it. I'm tired of not having closures for these damn series :russ: