Hey ladies, how do feel about dudes using the same approach every time?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'm bored as fukk and a close homegirl of mine thought it was sick for me to use the same lines with every woman I approach. So I'd thought I'd share with the coli women and see what comes from it.:yeshrug:

Me: Excuse me, may I speak to you for a moment?
Her: Sure.
Me: What's your name?
Her: Her
Me::leostare:
Her: What?
Me: That low-key sounds like a club name... Like, do I need to just go ahead and walk away right now?:pachaha:
Her::russ: No, it's my real name.
Me: Okay HEERR:troll:, my name is J Reid and I don't have ANY game. Zip, Zero, NONE. :manny:
Her: Okay:skip:
Me: But I have no problem being honest and straight forward, and honesty, I noticed you because you're beautiful. I know that's nothing new to you, I'm sure you have a mirror at home, but that's not why I'm approaching you. The reason I came over here is because:patrice:.......
Her::ld:
Me: You know how you see a stranger and can pretty much figure out what they're about? You might be wrong, but you feel confident with your guess, right?
Her: Yeah.
Me: Well, I tried to do that with you and I couldn't. The way you carry yourself is just... different. If it's cool with you, I'd like to get your number so we can meet up at some point, I'd love to try and figure you out.

If you're in the Atlanta, Los Angeles, or Portland area. Yes, it's me and thanks for the sex.:lolbron: