Hey guys, I need your help re GTA5, PS3, PS4

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Im relying on my coli bruhs to help a brother out

Heres the issue:

Im not a big hardcore gamer. I got a Super NES and Sega at home that I play (cuz Im old school like that...80/90s kid), and Im very content with that. Hell, Id rather cop more SNES/SEGA games than anything

The issue is I LOVED San Andreas, like shyt is probably my favourite game ever, I used to play it on my brothers PS3 when I used to live at home (Im married now). That introduced me to the GTA franchise (I played GTA4 at my brother in laws place)

So Im all psyched and shyt for this new GTA5....and I want to go out and cop GTA4, GTA San Andreas etc

Problem is, from what I understand these games are all available for PS3 only...which isnt a big deal Ill go and cop that console tomorrow. But now we have PS4 coming out in November.

Again, Im not a hardcore gamer, the type to go online, play the latest games, multiplayer call of duty etc Im not one of those types.

I just wanna play my GTA games, and cop a few sports games that have been released in the last yr or two.

Should I just cop PS3 then? Am I missing out on PS4? Do any of the GTA games work on the PS4?

What is my best option to proceed?

Thanks

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
If you not a hardcore gamer like that, you can hold off on the PS4, no point in buying one if you only wanna play GTA and sports games. The PS3 will suffice.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
do yall anticipate the ps3 will drop in price once ps4 comes out?

They already said the price would be dropped to $199 I'm not sure when though.

You should probably wait to see which console gta looks/performs better on then get that one.

Keep in mind online play is free on ps3 and not Xbox, so that may influence your decision

The 360 is $50 less so it balances out either way

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
They already said the price would be dropped to $199 I'm not sure when though.

You should probably wait to see which console gta looks/performs better on then get that one.

Keep in mind online play is free on ps3 and not Xbox, so that may influence your decision

The 360 is $50 less so it balances out either way
The trash 360 is 50 dollars less, not the good one

And Xbox live is 60, so that's 10 dollars over nikka :ufdup:

Basically I'm saying join Sony OP