hey @elle driver...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
thank you :smile:

I remember a while bike we had a discussion about picking out our hair and you asked me if I picked mine out when it was wet and I was like :dahell: cuz I always did it after drying it out

but lately I been picking my hair in the shower before and after washing and the change has been incredible :banderas:

so much softer and less tangled and easier to manage :wow: no more sittin infront of the mirror for 30 minutes yankin hair out my scalp and grimacing like an idiot

and it helps my hair dry out faster too, which has always been a problem for me :blessed:

I feel like you showed me a whole new world like princess jasmine and aladdin

so kudos and thanks bae, you the real MVP :mjcry: @Elle Driver

PS I said I would never make a thread in the salon, but seeing as how this is a hair thread it seemed like the only appropriate place...please don't call me a homo :mjcry:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
thank you :smile:

I remember a while bike we had a discussion about picking out our hair and you asked me if I picked mine out when it was wet and I was like :dahell: cuz I always did it after drying it out

but lately I been picking my hair in the shower before and after washing and the change has been incredible :banderas:

so much softer and less tangled and easier to manage :wow: no more sittin infront of the mirror for 30 minutes yankin hair out my scalp and grimacing like an idiot

and it helps my hair dry out faster too, which has always been a problem for me :blessed:

I feel like you showed me a whole new world like princess jasmine and aladdin

so kudos and thanks bae, you the real MVP :mjcry: @Elle Driver

PS I said I would never make a thread in the salon, but seeing as how this is a hair thread it seemed like the only appropriate place...please don't call me a homo :mjcry:
Homo.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
probably the only wise women in the world would tame a young buck like me. she would teach me certain things in life. her husband is a lucky man. :hamster:

bless her and her lucky husband.