Hey Coli, how many compliments do u get on ur looks daily?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Real talk, no trolling.

Thread is just random.

Also, by what race/age/sex etc do the vast majority of these compliments come from?

Also what do they compliment u on the most?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Not often but that is the case with males. I got it mostly from older black females. They always seem so willing to tell a man how handsome he is. But I remember this one time I was walking outside of Walmart and some girls in their car stopped and tried to holla. Yes I keep that experience in my back pocket :smugfavre:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
lmaooooooooooo.....

i guarantee you dont get any
i get plenty
p86akQE.png

BxPMB4p.png

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Not often but that is the case with males. I got it mostly from older black females. They always seem so willing to tell a man how handsome he is. But I remember this one time I was walking outside of Walmart and some girls in their car stopped and tried to holla. Yes I keep that experience in my back pocket :smugfavre:
u didnt let ole boy hit?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Rarely will woman just come up to you and tell you your so sexy and melt at your looks.

The compliment is actually choosing which can be threw eye contact/body language etc

That happens every time I leave my house, even with my bummy steez I been on lately. Sometimes hot, sometimes average, sometimes ugly. Someone for everybody out here :win:. SOME WOMAN IS LOOKING

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Rarely will woman just come up to you and tell you your so sexy and melt at your looks.

The compliment is actually choosing which can be threw eye contact/body language etc

That happens every time I leave my house, even with my bummy steez I been on lately. Sometimes hot, sometimes average, sometimes ugly. Someone for everybody out here :win:. SOME WOMAN IS LOOKING
well i noticed in recent years that women tend to compliment men in public a whole lot more than they use to.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
well i noticed in recent years that women tend to compliment men in public a whole lot more than they use to.

Sometimes. Like if your at a club and everybody is all drunk and shyt then woman get bold, but typically they still dont

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Oddly enough, I get more compliments from older black women than anyone. Its always seems pretty sincere.....

Then, I get the lil teenagers in the mall who say shyt after you walk pass, laughing with their little friends...

I wouldn't say I get them daily but at least weekly and that enough to let me know I'm still :takedat: with it....

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Really depends on the season, men simply don't get compliments the way women do. Most young women aren't going around saying 'ayo sexy lemme holla' but us men that go gym we get more compliments in the summer, especially when you're wearing a Polo short sleeve with your arms out women do shyt like touching up your arms 'how often do you work out' shyt like that.

Younger women its usually the more confident one's but they tend to be the most annoying. The cute shy ones never compliment till they are comfortable.

Now OLDER women. Smh:snoop:

Older women throw compliments all the time :huhldup:

Older women especially here have no chill and no fukking shame. They will dirty talk and say slick shyt:snoop:

They're never bad cougars either usually :snoop:types.

And teenage school girls :beli:

'My friend likes you'

:beli:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Really depends on the season, men simply don't get compliments the way women do. Most young women aren't going around saying 'ayo sexy lemme holla' but us men that go gym we get more compliments in the summer, especially when you're wearing a Polo short sleeve with your arms out women do shyt like touching up your arms 'how often do you work out' shyt like that.

Younger women its usually the more confident one's but they tend to be the most annoying. The cute shy ones never compliment till they are comfortable.

Now OLDER women. Smh:snoop:

Older women throw compliments all the time :huhldup:

Older women especially here have no chill and no fukking shame. They will dirty talk and say slick shyt:snoop:

They're never bad cougars either usually :snoop:types.

And teenage school girls :beli:

'My friend likes you'

:beli:
I noticed the bold at my old job back when i was working at a department store. The older women use to stay hittin on the young nikkas in my department :pachaha:

Most of them use to laugh it off and talk about it amongst each other but one nikka took it a step further and got to using this one old hag for all she got :dead: Money, clothes, weed, jewelry etc. Milked that ole hoe for all she had.

I wonder why are older women so much more aggressive? :dwillhuh: