"He's a millionaire, He's the WWF champ"

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The on-screen beef he had with Big Show when he turned up was comedy. Vince in the middle tryna joke it off like the stable was solid. Lawler was genius on commentary at that time too.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I can go on and on about GOATporate Rock. But the best apart about that gimmick is

Yes, I’m well aware he debuted it a month before his heel turn and used it for a few months when he turned face again. But it still heavily associated with the Corporate era in my eyes :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It made sense..the Rock saw the fans as dummies with that sell out shyt. But to him it all made sense...he was a millionaire and the WWF Champ. Deal with it

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
It made sense..the Rock saw the fans as dummies with that sell out shyt. But to him it all made sense...he was a millionaire and the WWF Champ. Deal with it
"He's a millionaire.. he's the WWF champ":whew:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I can go on and on about GOATporate Rock. But the best apart about that gimmick is

Yes, I’m well aware he debuted it a month before his heel turn and used it for a few months when he turned face again. But it still heavily associated with the Corporate era in my eyes :wow:

I'm pretty much the same way with the Stone Cold Disturbed theme. As far as I'm concerned, that's his heel theme.