Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
People don't realize how huge this is. The GOP wants Trump to be able to circumvent the fuçking separation of powers, the literal cornerstone of the US political system. Replace all federal workers with loyalists, delegate more power to the executive branch, and reduce congressional oversight. The latest Tuberville thing is paving the way for Trump to fill the military with loyalists as well.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Meanwhile, the Democrats strategizing how to castrate kids. Looks like white racists chose correctly, your party is working overtime for your prosperity:respect:

One party looks to be working to plan a takeover. The other focused on goofy shyt, which is hard to understand. How you focused on goofy shyt like kid trannys, But out the other of your mouth telling us this the most important election of our time:mjlol:

What's your strategy? What are your agendas? What's the legislation? Oh that's right, telling black people to #VoteHarder:respect:
You're saying all this but, at the same time being one of the main ones advocating for us to not do anything and allow them to take Washington because in your opinion the greatness in them (MAGA/GOP/Far-Right/etc.) gaining political power and influence is that we can see racism out in the open while walking down the street, shopping in grocery stores, and visiting the doctor's office, among other things, and nevermind the fact they'll create laws and barriers to make life difficult 🤦🏾‍♀️.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're saying all this but, at the same time being one of the main ones advocating for us to not do anything and allow them to take Washington because in your opinion the greatness in them (MAGA/GOP/Far-Right/etc.) gaining political power and influence is that we can see racism out in the open while walking down the street, shopping in grocery stores, and visiting the doctor's office, among other things, and nevermind the fact they'll create laws and barriers to make life difficult 🤦🏾‍♀️.

Those damn sure arent my words. Im not saying dont do anything. Im saying dont do anything if the Dems dont offer to do anything for us. Why are you so sure the democrats wont offer us a comprehensive black agenda? Im not sure they wont if we leverage our vote,im 50/50. Once they offer us something we like,then we can vote our hearts out:respect:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
2025 is shaping up to be as eventful as 2020, 2008, 2001, 1965 and 1945. Been saying for awhile, we can't assume things will always be the same. The West's/US's 80 years of prosperity may come to an end.

I hope people come out to vote. These aren't your standard run of the mill republicans; the 3 front-runners aren't.
You think we gonna have lockdowns/martial law or something :lupe:

If that happens I'm gonna grab my rifle, my rations, and my 7 best pawgs and we're gonna wait this shyt out in a double wide.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People should ignore @Still Benefited - he's just trying to derail the thread.

There's a lot of money flowing into these networks.

The founder and sponsor of a far-right network of secretive, men-only, invitation-only fraternal lodges in the US is a former industrialist who has frequently speculated about his future as a warlord after the collapse of America, a Guardian investigation has found.

Federal and state tax and company filings show that the Society for American Civic Renewal (SACR) and its creator, Charles Haywood, also have financial ties with the far-right Claremont Institute.

SACR’s most recent IRS filing names Haywood as the national organization’s principal officer. Other filings identify three lodges in Idaho – in Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Moscow – and another in Dallas, Texas.

SACR’s public-facing presence is confined to a slick one-page website advertising the organization’s goal as “civilizational renaissance”, and a society “with strong leadership committed to family and culture”.

The site claims SACR is “raising accountable leaders to help build thriving communities of free citizens” who will rebuild “the frontier-conquering spirit of America”. It condemns “those who rule today”, saying that they “corrupt the sinews of America”, “[alienate] men from family, community, and God” and promising to “counter and conquer this poison”.

It also prominently features SACR’s cross-like insignia or “mark” which it describes variously as symbolizing “sword and shield” and the rejection of “Modernist philosophies and heresies”.

Finally, the site advises that SACR membership “is organized primarily around local groups overseen by a national superstructure” and “is by invitation only”, offering an email address for those “interested in learning more”.

The Guardian emailed the website contact address from a pseudonymous address but received no response.

Heidi Beirich is co-founder of the Global Project on Hate and Extremism and an expert of the far right. She characterized the rhetoric on the website as “palingenetic ultranationalism”, a feature of fascism that proposes a revolution as a means of national rebirth.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
2025 is shaping up to be as eventful as 2020, 2008, 2001, 1965 and 1945. Been saying for awhile, we can't assume things will always be the same. The West's/US's 80 years of prosperity may come to an end.

I hope people come out to vote. These aren't your standard run of the mill republicans; the 3 front-runners aren't.

Unfortunately they are, that's what the GOP is at this point :francis: Mitt Romney types are basically outcasts among Republicans now

Not that the GOP was ever good but they're basically an openly white nationalist party these days.

What the fukk are you goofballs talking about?

That's the new default move when somebody criticizes the GOP. Bring up random overblown trans issues. :coffee:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If Trump wins, America will be a full blown dictatorship. Slavery will be legalized, all blacks will be slaves again.

Go vote.

Glad that you see the light. Trump is going IN on a vengeance. These Coli "real ones" living in red states will be the first ones back in chains to prove how "thorough" they are/

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Glad that you see the light. Trump is going IN on a vengeance. These Coli "real ones" living in red states will be the first ones back in chains to prove how "thorough" they are/

Trump will go down worse than Hitler and Stalin. Hitler killed 100 million jews, Trump will murder much much more people, especially blacks. His number one goal is to kill all blacks.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You think we gonna have lockdowns/martial law or something :lupe:

If that happens I'm gonna grab my rifle, my rations, and my 7 best pawgs and we're gonna wait this shyt out in a double wide.
I just see a continuous erosion of civil rights and a increasing shift to a white, Christian, fascist, ethnostate.

I mean folks like Tucker Carlson and Dennis Prager are essentially telegraphing what they want the country to look like. They aren't your typical cut tax, states rights republicans. They don't want people here. The country is getting too brown for them. Shut down immigration "from shythole countries", erase any inflammatory rhetoric on the history of this country, get tough on crime so they can throw nikkas back in jail, eradicate most governmental regulatory agency's to allow unchecked crony-capitalism unfettered power, and ultimately define the USA as a Christian-only nation.

And as long as folks are disengaged in the system, Republicans don't need majorities in place to set up the apparatus and legislation to do it.

Politics is a tedious compromise, you're never going to get everything you want, that's why this whole no tangibles/no vote initiative was dumb. The Republicans have been playing the long game for quite some time. Democrats fall in love, Republicans fall in line. Clearly they can't stand this nikka Trump, but like Steve Bannon said, "he's an imperfect tool". And they all got behind him, despite hating dude's guts.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
One party looks to be working to plan a takeover. The other focused on goofy shyt,whats hard to understand. How you focused on goofy shyt like kid trannys, But out the otherside of your mouth telling us this the most important election of our time:mjlol:

Whats your strategy? Whats your agendas ? Whats the legislation? Oh thats right,telling black people to #VoteHarder:respect:

#BlackFreeAgency2028:wow:

The world is our oyster champ. Just in case the democrats dont come through or throw you a life raft,a plan B is crucial.

If you trust MAGA to have access to nuclear weapons, nowhere on God's green earth is safe.