Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Trump's domestic terrorist boy to be sentenced today.

Ex-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio faces lengthy prison sentence for Jan. 6 riot​

September 5, 2023 5:00 AM ET
By Jaclyn Diaz

ap23125679073113-1--ef34c14c46bb86455bbf577689f94067b8495ac2-s1200-c85.webp

Enrique Tarrio, the former national chairman of the Proud Boys convicted for seditious conspiracy for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol, is set to be sentenced to federal prison today.

Tarrio's originally scheduled sentencing hearing was postponed last week after Judge Timothy Kelly fell ill.

Prosecutors want him sentenced to 33 years in prison for his role in conspiring with his lieutenants to stop the certification of the 2020 presidential election results in Congress and to keep former President Donald Trump in power.

So far, Tarrio's co-defendants in the Proud Boys seditious conspiracy case have been sentenced to prison stays far shorter than what the government requested of the court.

Though Tarrio is considered one of the leaders of the plan to take over the U.S. Capitol, it's likely he will face a sentence in line with his co-defendants and fellow leaders of the Proud Boys.

Of the Jan. 6 rioters, the head of the Seattle chapter of the Proud Boys and Tarrio's co-defendant Ethan Nordean and Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, who was convicted in a separate case, received the longest sentences so far with 18 years.

Nordean was sentenced last Friday.

Tarrio, Nordean, Joseph Biggs and Zachary Rehl were all convicted for seditious conspiracy and other crimes in May. A fifth defendant, Dominic Pezzola, was acquitted on that charge but found guilty of assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers and robbery involving government property.
Like Tarrio, prosecutors wanted to see Biggs get 33 years in prison. However, Judge Kelly gave him 17 years.

arrio was also convicted for obstructing an official proceeding, conspiracy to prevent an officer from discharging their duties, obstruction of law enforcement during a civil disorder and destruction of government property with value of over $1,000.

Tarrio wasn't at the actual Capitol riot because he had been arrested days earlier for setting fire to a Black Lives Matter banner, stolen from Asbury United Methodist Church in Washington, D.C., and was ordered out of the city.

Prosecutors say from a hotel outside of D.C., Tarrio directed his Proud Boys to attack the Capitol without him.

Tarrio's attorney have said he wasn't in contact with any members of the organization during the riot and pointed to Nordean and Biggs as being the orchestrators of the riot. Further, they said, "Participating in a plan for the Proud Boys to protest on January 6 is not the same as directing others on the ground to storm the Capitol by any means necessary."

Prosecutors also wanted to apply a "terrorism enhancement" to Tarrio and the others' cases, which leads to longer prison terms, given their crimes.

Judge Kelly did apply it to Biggs, Rehl, Pezzola and Nordean.

Tarrio's attorney has said in court filings that such an enhancement is "a tool to punish Tarrio" because he went to trial rather than plead guilty.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
2025 is shaping up to be as eventful as 2020, 2008, 2001, 1965 and 1945. Been saying for awhile, we can't assume things will always be the same. The West's/US's 80 years of prosperity may come to an end.

I hope people come out to vote. These aren't your standard run of the mill republicans; the 3 front-runners aren't.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
2025 is shaping up to be as eventful as 2020, 2008, 2001, 1965 and 1945. Been saying for awhile, we can't assume things will always be the same. The West's/US's 80 years of prosperity may come to an end.

I hope people come out to vote. These aren't your standard run of the mill republicans; the 3 front-runners aren't.

Mark my post,

If Trump wins this country will be Armageddon. Mass shootings and slavery, just what MAGA wants

I've already started looking into ways to get into parts of Africa and possibly China

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk are you goofballs talking about?

One party looks to be working to plan a takeover. The other focused on goofy shyt,whats hard to understand. How you focused on goofy shyt like kid trannys, But out the otherside of your mouth telling us this the most important election of our time:mjlol:

Whats your strategy? Whats your agendas ? Whats the legislation? Oh thats right,telling black people to #VoteHarder:respect:

Mark my post,

If Trump wins this country will be Armageddon. Mass shootings and slavery, just what MAGA wants

I've already started looking into ways to get into parts of Africa and possibly China

#BlackFreeAgency2028:wow:

The world is our oyster champ. Just in case the democrats dont come through or throw you a life raft,a plan B is crucial.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Remember: Hitler tried to overthrow the government with violence and failed which led to his imprisonment. Afterwards he smarten up and use political maneuvering to come to power.

These people aren't going to let one failed attempt stop them.
And that's the thing, there usually isn't much bloodshed in coups. Even civil wars and revolutions, the majority of the population doesn't participate, the vast majority sit idle and let it happen. And before you know it, the last remaining dissenters just disappear in the night.

I'm not banking on the military to step in, because I think the next attempt will be lawful. Trump and his hierarchy have the judges and administration in place on some sleeper cell shyt.