Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Challenges are already under way to keep trump off the 2024 presidential ballot for engaging in insurrection and it will be successful.. He won’t be on the ballot ina lot of states thus he can’t get any electoral votes… ya mans is finished out here :unimpressed:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The GA Gov already put the clamps on any attempts to remove DA Willis..
You must not have seen that press conference that Brian Kemp had. He said there will be no defunding, no special sessions on the matter and no interference, in other words, Trump is on his own

I don't believe Kemp.

And even if he is telling the truth, I think Trump will try to get it to federal court somehow.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't believe Kemp.

And even if he is telling the truth, I think Trump will try to get it to federal court somehow.
Breh let it go he ain’t jumping out the window for Maga

And are you talking about the same Fed court that he’s currently in now for Jan 6? Yeah good luck :mjlol:

The Rico staying right there in GA breh

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Breh let it go he ain’t jumping out the window for Maga

And are you talking about the same Fed court that he’s currently in now for Jan 6? Yeah good luck :mjlol:

The Rico staying right there in GA breh

U.S. District Judge Steve Jones is weighing whether former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows can have his Georgia criminal case tried in federal, rather than state, court.

Taking the witness stand on Monday, Meadows claimed the activities outlined in the indictment fell under his official duties as White House chief of staff, meaning he has a right to remove his case to federal court.

If Meadows is successful, one likely benefit to him would be a broader, more Republican-leaning jury pool, as jurors would come from 10 counties in northern Georgia, not just heavily Democratic Fulton County.

Anthony Michael Kreis, a law professor at Georgia State University, says there's another potential benefit for Meadows.

"At the end of the day, if Mark Meadows was able to show he was acting entirely consistent with what the federal law authorized him to do, then he has a very strong case to suggest the Constitution's Supremacy Clause renders any prosecution by the state of Georgia null and void," Kreis says.

In other words, Meadows may try to claim immunity from prosecution because the state of Georgia can't criminalize conduct the federal government explicitly allows.

Former U.S. Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark is also seeking to have his case tried in federal court. So are David Shafer and Cathy Latham, who falsely claimed to be official electors for the state, though most legal experts agree their effort is a stretch.

Trump may also try a similar move. His lead counsel, Steven Sadow, observed Meadows' Monday hearing from the gallery.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

U.S. District Judge Steve Jones is weighing whether former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows can have his Georgia criminal case tried in federal, rather than state, court.

Taking the witness stand on Monday, Meadows claimed the activities outlined in the indictment fell under his official duties as White House chief of staff, meaning he has a right to remove his case to federal court.

If Meadows is successful, one likely benefit to him would be a broader, more Republican-leaning jury pool, as jurors would come from 10 counties in northern Georgia, not just heavily Democratic Fulton County.

Anthony Michael Kreis, a law professor at Georgia State University, says there's another potential benefit for Meadows.

"At the end of the day, if Mark Meadows was able to show he was acting entirely consistent with what the federal law authorized him to do, then he has a very strong case to suggest the Constitution's Supremacy Clause renders any prosecution by the state of Georgia null and void," Kreis says.

In other words, Meadows may try to claim immunity from prosecution because the state of Georgia can't criminalize conduct the federal government explicitly allows.

Former U.S. Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark is also seeking to have his case tried in federal court. So are David Shafer and Cathy Latham, who falsely claimed to be official electors for the state, though most legal experts agree their effort is a stretch.

Trump may also try a similar move. His lead counsel, Steven Sadow, observed Meadows' Monday hearing from the gallery.
It ain’t happening bro 😎

I’ll be back to remind you :mjgrin:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget he said you can use sunlight to kill it or some shyt :heh:

I low key hope he becomes president again just for the fukkery.

Thats actually a fact,especially if you are melenated. We strongly suggested sunlight during the pandemic,although we were mocked and pebbles were thrown of course:respect:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
As a nation I don't know if this country could survive another day with that fool in office. That fool gave away State secrets publicly in real time and I still remember that time a hurricane was coming up Atlantic coast by Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas, but that dumb b*stard Trump got his own maps out and convinced those hillbilly fuggers in Alabama that the hurricane was actually heading towards them.
At least when we go out, we'll have the greatest ratings ever. Not like those horrible ratings when sleepy Joe Biden was office

200w.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It could actually.

Republicans in Georgia's House and Senate will try to throw the case off.

That’s not going to happen. Kemp has already come out and said that it shouldn’t happen and leading Georgia Republican in the House and Senate said it’s unlikely

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
what's probably most prescient is how he is polling with suburban Republicans in places like Georgia and Arizona

and how many people who voted for Biden in 2020 are switching up or switching off